Triggered ♧

•Yoongi•

For two weeks straight, the prince had been busy attending charities, memorials, giving out speeches, participating in such events that joining his ladies most of the day, became quite impossible. At night he would sneak into their houses and several times, he'd stay at Mari's which the other ladies kind of noticed. I was told that earlier today, there was tension between Mari, Eun-ae and Kyung-mi about his majesty's 'fairness' towards his mistresses. Like within those two weeks, he mostly visited no one but Mari. While the other two silently watched them lash each other. I wish Namjoon was still here to reprimand the ladies as one of them is his half sister. Kyung-mi and the rest of the girls are terrified of Namjoon and this may have been prevented.

According to a butler, it all started when Mari arrived late for breakfast. Her reason? The prince overstayed and she was 'tired'. This reason may have stirred jealousy among the two and that's how their bickering started.

Charlie

The butler understood me when I vehemently excused myself when the rest of the ladies have started arguing about the prince. Mari unnie, although I adore her for being such a lovely person to me, didn't have to be open about what she and and the prince did behind closed doors. What made me wonder is while she was telling us all of this, she was staring at me... was it because the prince refused to sleep with me? I don't understand...

"The prince has been passionate and quite needy these past few nights and I wonder...why isn't he even considering any of you? Are you ladies too busy to entertain him? Or quite resistant?"

Kyung-mi's reaction was so upset. She glared at her and responded;

"No need to be a humblebrag, Mari. If the prince wants you, it will always be that way. We all know you're his favorite. Like I don't know what kind of pleasure you're giving him but he didn't have to state what's obvious."

Mari smiled;

"I'm surprised...am I really the favorite one?..."

And then she seriously eyed me.

"And when he gets tired of me... who is it gonna be?"

She sighed and crossed her arms.

"A man can show his love in two ways. It's either he stays with you and fucks no one or...respects you a lot and releases his sexual desires towards you to another one."

Kyung-mi sarcastically chuckled;

"Well, among those two choices, we are none. Like what you always reminded us whenever we feel jealous, the prince will never be romantically involved with us and we should accept the fact that one of these days, he will be betrothed to another royal and our fantasy towards him should stop. We're royal sluts Mari. That's it."

Eun-ae;

"Stop making us feel less important. Okay, we get it. You'll probably stay even of the prince marries. But keep in mind that you will never be a priority. "

"If I am considered the favorite and will end up is such situation...then what becomes of you?"

She asked, still in sarcasm.