Sweet invasion ♡

Taehyung

I was able to convince her to sleep in my territory. She innocently agreed right after I told her that it'll be just temporary, while the other mistresses are out of the country. We have 4 more days to spend time together.

My phone kept on buzzing, the chatroom filled with the other mistresses' messages and selfies. I only sent them a message, telling them to leave me alone for a while as I am trying to recuperate from my flu. Just like what my grandfather told them. The only person who probably didn't buy my crap is Yoongi. I can imagine him shaking his head as my grandfather relayed them the reason of my absence.

Charlie, with Tata entered my room in her cute pair of sleeping wardrobe. I brought some huge white chocolate balls that she can munch on later as we hang out and chill while watching a movie or something.

--♡--

A gap between us while both seated on my huge couch, I silently watched Charlie as a movie is on play

A gap between us while both seated on my huge couch, I silently watched Charlie as a movie is on play. Munching on a popcorn, she creeped her hand to reach more of it from a box situated between us when I subtly moved it away. Her brows furrowed upon learning that the box is missing  and  quickly glanced on her side.

"Hm? Where?" 🖑🖐

She asked.

"Kiss me."

"No, your highness, I mean the popcorn is missing."

I rolled my eyes.

"I'll  give it back if you kiss me. "

She frowned and crawled her way to me. Closer and she even touched and accidentally pressed on my thighs to support her balance as she settled herself properly near me.

That was an innocent move but...

Lord forgive me, her tiny hands on my thighs competely awakened something down there.