Pinky swear ♡

•Yoongi•

I didn't wait for another hour as the 'Counseling' they have set for both royals had been running longer than it was planned. The prince has a scheduled dinner with the prime minister and his family at his Gangnam residence.

I stepped into the room where we left them a while ago and...

What I found wasn't actually what I expected. The so called spiritual counsellor was in what appeared to be a 'deep sleep' and where did those two go??

Rina, who was standing from a distance gave me an inquisitive look as well.

"Sire, are the royals...gone?"

I clicked my tongue and looked around...Until a phone call caught my attention. The prince.

"Your highness, you have a scheduled dinner with the prime minister tonight at 7 pm. It is very important and you can't miss it"

"Adviser Min. I know. I still have a few hours to prepare."

I sighed;

"Where are you."

"In my quarters."

I nodded. So he went back there...

"Have you seen Charlie your highness? Her attendee is a little worried about her absence as well."

"Tell the attendee that she's been kidnapped."

"What?"

"I took her with me here in my quarters."

My jaw dropped. Okay just to be clear...

Yesterday, I was reminded by the crown Prince himself that even though the Austrian princess is to be engaged and soon to be wed to his younger majesty, the prince's quarters is still off limits and not an ideal place for the prince and the princess to spend time at. Oblivious to the older royals, Charlie has been sleeping in prince Taehyung's bed even when she was still known to be a mistress. They have been receiving reports about Charlie being spotted around the prince's quarters without my supervision. I was simply reprimanded yet it didn't actually alarm me...but this has to stop for a while. I'm sure a truce finally took place but they seriously need to WAIT.

I walked my way to the prince's terrain, followed by the princess' royal attendee.

"Your majesty, surrender the princess."

I said in a serious voice which automatically made him laugh;

"Yoongi. Leave us alone."

I clicked my tongue and quickly trespassed into his huge playground.

When I entered the quarters, Charlie, who was seated on the prince's lap was enjoying a platter of white chocolates while the other was silently watching her. Thank God nothing 'sweeter' than white chocolates was happening when I got inside his huge room.

"Princess, I'm sorry but you're not allowed in here."

Charlie was surprised and worriedly eyed me.