No escape ♧

Seokjin

"Oppa! I'm glad you dyed your hair darker. Now no one can tell we're not siblings. I seriously look like you now!"

I don't know what kind of bullshit is she trying to pull off by suddenly inviting me for tea. I primly took my cup and sip from it. While I bore my eyes on her annoying exaggerated smile.

I placed my cup on the saucer and smirked;

"No we're not."

"W-what?..."

Confused she remained her hand mid air, holding her cup.

"How can two people perfectly look like when they're not even related."

"O-oppa. What are you saying."

She put her cup down and her eyes turned grim. 

I crossed my arms, nonchalantly leaned on the soft backrest of couch and clicked my tongue.

Like her, my eyes are in such a suspicious glare.

"Who are you."

I can't be mistaken. I saw her chin tremble in alarm, struggled to utter a word.

"I don't know what you're saying o-oppa."

"Of course you do."

She shook her head in contempt and tears began to escape her terrified eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me?!"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I leaned closer;

"Let me correct that. The question is; why are you doing this to us?..."

I felt really desperate to hear a confession from her but she seemed really defiant. What even bothered me is the way she was somehow calm even though her  layers, bit by bit are slowly falling off. I tried to have her investigated but the information I got were exactly the ones given by the Wangs. Everything was concealed. It seems that what we have here is a conspiracy game.

This idea forced me to have the Wangs seriously investigated as well.

She angrily swept everything on the table and projected a conceited mocking smile.

"I don't know what you're up to. But one thing's for sure. You can never push me away from who I am now. You're seriously messed up. You're crazy!"

I stood and harshly pulled her closer to my face with her fancy necklace. With such force, she eyed me in terror.

"Do not threat me, you fucking impostor. You think I don't know? I'll let you slide this time but here's a piece of advice, enjoy your moment while it lasts...because sooner or later, I will personally kick you out of the palace. For now I don't know who you are...but once I found out, I will let you dig your own grave."

I let go of her with a mark on her neck and to make her feel worse, wiped my hands clean with a sanitized sheet.