Will you? ♧

Taehyung

Avalanche indeed helped us to get out of Russia. If I were the crown prince, I'd be terrified to learn that my men are more loyal to my son... he knows exactly how to manipulate them and they truly trust him. At some point, I envied his abilities that strongly screams his title. He's so good at almost everything. Probably the reason why fate gave him the largest country to rule.

According to him, at first, Charlie was quite hesitant to go with him. I do understand her fear of defying her 'family'... but we need to do this or we might never see each other again.

When she saw me, she didn't waste time and threw herself in my arms.

Avalanche's eyes softened upon seeing the scene before him.

"Okay, enough of that Romeo and Juliet. Imma escort you to the plane that'll take us to Norway but I need to return immediately. I've got to re route 3 times to confuse everyone. Honestly...I can't believe I'm doing this for you. You owe me big time."

He walked towards me and slipped something inside my pocket. He whispered;

"Jacques will take care of  the priest. Do what you have to do. Don't come back with the same status and 'her' still 'empty'. Be wise enough. Outwit your parents."

I rolled my eyes. All of this is so bad yet it felt good... Avalanche is such a bad influence yet he'll push you to the path where you want to be guided. He softly talked to Charlie and in such a comforting manner hugged her.

His men and him led us to his private jet. From a distance I saw Valery, Avalanche's cousin who quickly saluted me with a smile.

On the plane, Charlie was nothing but silent. Always looking at the sleek black interiored classy jet's window. She's worried but she didn't change her mind. She still came with me...when she was asked if she seriously wants to go with me, she didn't respond and just embraced me.

We took it as a yes.

When we reached our destination,  a dainty white bricked house by the lake from a distance, welcomed us. I stepped out from the car while his men helped us with a few packed things. Charlie would have to shop here because she literally didn't take anything with her. It was all sudden for her.

"Avalanche..."

He patted my shoulder

"Prove me you're not a loser. Okay." 😏