Growing Pains ◇

•Charlie•

The night of the gathering continued as every part of the Yorkshire Di Mercier manor was lit in spotlights. The old ones gathered in different groups as well as the young ones. I haven't seen that prince who I found really unlikable since the polo game this afternoon. That reason alone made my heart quite elated. The young royals, our group, was gathered in an open area, by the long pool as they enjoy a few games of poker.

They were really caught in the game that we, ladies were only bound to watch the enjoyment except for Pearl who was playing along with Hobi oppa

They were really caught in the game that we, ladies were only bound to watch the enjoyment except for Pearl who was playing along with Hobi oppa. She's pretty good at everything. My prince was really enjoying and I've decided not to bother him at all.

Suddenly I thought of Ruis

Suddenly I thought of Ruis...I wish she was here. It could've been a lot happier and enjoyable if she were able to accompany the Russian prince.

But she needs to hide because of her situation. 😔

Also because of that, the Russian prince look a little sad and troubled.

Hm. Since it was just us here, I've decided to call her. This might cheer her a bit! 😃

A video call.

"Hello!"

I quickly greeted her as soon aa she answered my call. Her camera was off and I just continued waving.

"Hello Charlie, how are you? Are you having fun?..."

I looked back at the crowd at the table and showed her what's happening at the moment. Laughs and non stop blabbering from the guys who are apparently enjoying the game clearly appeared on the screen.

"I wish you were here Ruru. So you can enjoy with us. How are you?..."

I turned back the phone in front of me and still talked to a black screen. Still, she didn't open her camera and probably won't try to...but it's okay...I completely understand.