Reality bites ♧

Yoongi

"Make sure they never enter the sun room...on behalf of the prince, I am about to relay this situation to his mistresses. He's excluding the two to make it look like I'll be doing the explaining in two groups."

"But he's just doing this to prevent Charlie from finding out. Am I right?..."

I crossed my arms and nodded

"Aiiiish. Our boy is whipped AF."

"He loves her. A lot."

Hoseok slowly nodded agreeing to what I just said.

"I could tell. Suddenly he stopped going to the club and what is this? He's no longer visiting his mistresses?"

I bit my lower lip;

"He visits them. That's it."

"And is it true that he's taking her to his quarters secretly?"

At that part, I narrowed my eyes, then came to realize...of course, his father's men won't lie to him. As seen from the cctv cameras I'm pretty sure.

I just gave him an austere smile.

He rolled his eyes.

"So I'll be baby sitting two? Including another o-"

"No, no. I'll take care of Miso."

"Oh, nice name. Was she the one who likes to hide?? I had a chasing game with that one, I clearly remember. I saw her placing some boxes on your quarter's doorstep and when I was about to ask her, she ran away. I figured out maybe she just wanted to give you something. Haha"

I sighed.

"You should get a girlfriend Yoongi. For real. So younger women here would stop secretly chasing you around."

I raised a brow.

"And are you even happy with your long distance relationship with Pearl? I can't believe she allowed herself to be committed to you. She's 5 years younger am I right? And-"

WTF.