Clandestine ◇

Seokjin

Like what I told myself the  moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew she wasn't the sister Austria was waiting to return. I gripped my phone tightly...

"I see. Thank you, I'll see you when I get back to Vienna..."

and ended the call without waiting for the other to respond.

"Hyung, is something wrong?..."

Taehyung eyed me with such concern. I leaned on the sleek café chair's back rest and crossed my legs.

"Who knows. An unexpected situation may stop you from marrying Austria. That way you can marry Charlie and I'll support you all the way."

What I said completely shook him.

"W-what are you saying hyung...it's your sister we're talking about. Aren't you rooting for her?..."

I didn't respond. I have to think of a way on how to deliver this to my parents. This is going to be a huge blow for them. Especially, our alliance to the Wangs will be in jeopardy. They had been in this search case for years and they fail to find the right one.

They've got one job...

But it wasn't an easy job. Also, the proofs are enough evidences. I couldn't blame them.

Now my goal is to track the so called princess' origin and also, will try to find my sister through her. Those proofs, how did she get them??

My sister is just around and I promise to find her.

But for now, I'll allow the impostor to play the little role she enjoyed so well. It could be possible that she really didn't know where she came from but she is definitely not my sister.

Also, I was informed many times by the older butlers that her attitude in the palace is an acquired taste.

Nice yet too moody for the Austrian household.

Also, she was too proud and always silently reminded everyone of her status.

Tsch.

She lets people kiss her hand, a royal gesture that even I, as a prince quite seldom do.

I thought that it's really not necessary anymore. A bow and a simple yet polite address to my title is enough. The acknowledgement is more important than a bragging display.

"Taehyung, we are to return to Austria first thing in the morning. Will you still accompany us back there."

He slowly nodded his head;

"My parents would like me to accompany the princess safely back to your palace. I might go back to Korea or quickly proceed to Russia for the spring ball."

"Will Charlie come? I heard JK invited her."

He shifted his weight and uncomfortably crossed his arms;