But you are... ♡

Taehyung

The Winter Palace never failed to amaze me in spite of seeing it for years. There is always something very special about this place that it takes me back to good memories. The Romanovs owns a lot of huge palaces around the country. But this one is the Russian monarch's imperial residence.

After paying our respect to the Russian crown prince and his princess, we were told to choose dresses for out partners which was an antagonizing battle between Hoseok hyung and I that avalanche needed to get in between to stop us from fighting over an Elie Saab piece that we both agreed would look good on our ladies.

Looking deeper on the ultra romantic pieces, I found one that is quite perfect for my little mistress.

I smiled to myself just imagining how she would look like in this dress. Just like the color of the flowers I adore so much. About the princess, who was nothing but a nauseance, I completely ignored her. I rolled my eyes as another message came in. Literally telling me that we should take a stroll around.

How demanding.

Thank God avalanche's decision to outcast her, literally appointing her to stay at the Winter Palace made it all easy for us. It was oblivious to the conceited royal that Charlie is here. Not even her brother who denied her position took time to bid her farewell. The moment we arrived, she presented herself to the royals and was quickly escorted to her chamber. She didn't even have a glimpse of the Russian prince and our other friends.

After staying for a few hours at the Winter palace, we we're finally escorted to Alexander palace, which was Avalanche's other residence, aside from Peterhof.

The following morning, we went to Peterhof to see the girls...

The moment we arrived, Avalanche called out for Seokjin hyung's attention and invited him into a room, while  we sat conveniently on the huge elegant sofas of the palace's receiving parlour.

I can't wait to see her. It's been only a few days but I terribly miss her.

--♡--

Seokjin

"Y-your highness! 😄 hello!!!"

I felt Avalanche as he softly patted my arm before leaving the room alone with Charlie

I felt Avalanche as he softly patted my arm before leaving the room alone with Charlie. While the tiny adorable lady walked towards me, I was able to observe her and realized how amazingly close her features are to the Austrian family. The more I look at her, the more I can see my parents and my grandmother's beautiful huge doe eyes. We basically have the same smile. I couldn't help it but open my arms to her and she gladly gave me a warm hug.