Love Maze ♤

Taehyung

While the others went out for an early morning horse ride, at the woods with Seokjin, I decided to be left behind to baby sit a moping princess. I was told that she had two places that she loves to explore every morning. The garden maze and the glass house.

I learned from Robert, the butler, that she finished her breakfast in a haste upon learning that I will be joining her. The glass house was empty when I arrived.

Obviously it's the maze.

I walked on the long arbor path that leads to Schonbrunn's huge maze. I wasn't assisted by anyone as I could be more familiar on the place compared to Charlie. I grew up knowing each of my friends manors and palaces. I was also informed by Charlie's royal attendees that she never goes deep in the maze. Just a few turns and she'd go back immediately. Unless when she's accompanied by Seokjin. I suddenly recalled the times when the boys and I would play tag in those towering walls. The only signal we have is whistling. It was so huge that Wintour not once but a lot of times totally got lost. But this is way less terrifying than how humongous yet captivating the Winter Palace maze is. The Russians are crazy about gardens and mazes too. Stepping into one is like getting into a fantasy world.

When I reached the maze it was silent.

She could be hiding somewhere

I didn't call out but I boldly walked inside

I didn't call out but I boldly walked inside. I knew this maze very well. I gently ran my hand on a wall of flowered greens as I admire how the sun illuminated the lustrous leaves of the maze. The smell and chirping of the birds...a sense of tranquility. As I go deeper, I suddenly heard leaves rustling. I Stopped for a while.

Looks like someone is intentionally hiding from me 😏

Another rustling sound... I quickly whirled to my left side and well...