Acceptance ♧

Yoongi

"I will keep her and that is final."

The prince delivered seriously.

"The only problem is...once my father learned about this, I'm afraid,"

"Don't worry about it, your highness...I am here. I'll take care of her if things had
an ugly turn."

"My father could possibly exile her back there Yoongi."

He worriedly gushed.

"Then what makes the young Romanov? The extent of what he can do is seriously mortifying and unimaginable, your highness. He can set foot there, untouchable."

He sighed and he slowly nodded.

"Also, she will stay here in my quarters. As my adviser, you are expected to tolerate and keep this matter a secret. If this isn't such a fucking major palace protocol, I won't even give a damn if father and grandfather finds out."

He brushed up his soft hair with his long slim fingers in exasperation, then pulled up his hoodie back.

"I wanted to keep her...but grandfather made sure that she's not one of the mistresses I can choose to stay. If only I wasn't a prince and the continuation of our bloodline doesn't depend on me, I'd elope with her and we'll go somewhere where royal this and royal that don't exist. I have never liked or loved rather, someone this badly...and-"

When I can't even fucking date and this little shit is even thinking of eloping

When I can't even fucking date and this little shit is even thinking of eloping. He continued mumbling his sentiments... I silently didn't give a fuck. Not that I don't really care...it's just that why do I have to be the one always listening to my friggin' friends love life dilemmas?

"So, you better shush about this."

I nodded. But really...

 But really