Special ◇

Taehyung

Charlie, technically was the last one to arrive in my porch for the afternoon tea. She timidly sat on the chair Seokjin pulled for her. It was actually a bonding between us friends as Yoongi and Namjoon are part of our circle. She was a bit hesitant and looked around as the two advisers were casually seated with us, laid back and just addressing Seokjin and I, first name basis.

"E-excuse me your highnesses, but why are the rest of the girls still not here?..."

Namjoon furrowed his brows.

"I believe we're only waiting for one more companion and no mistresses. Is that right Taehyung?"

I leaned closer to Charlie.

"They're not invited. Only you."

*wink*

A stark surprise registered on her face...followed by a guilty look.

"Do we make you feel uncomfortable, young madame?..."

Seokjin asked, a little worried.

She slowly shook her head

She slowly shook her head. Probably worried that the other girls might find out and confront her. Girls are always overtly dramatic...so I expect something like that to happen.

"N-no your highness...I'm okay."

She looked at him and bowed.

"Don't feel nervous, Charlie. I told you before that we're all friends right?..."

I assured her and she finally smiled.

"It's been a while since Seokjin here, visited us. We're still waiting for one more companion."

Curiously, I looked at the entrance  path to the prince's quarters.

"Were waiting for Taehyung's future royal head of defense. He's also our childhood chum."

Seokjin furtherly explained;

"He's really good in everything about defense. He knows how to use guns and knives, quick witted too. A very quick person. He alone, can protect the prince..."

Joonie and Yoongi were quite obvious with their suppressed smiles.

•Charlie•