Stay ♡

•Taehyung•

Taehyung

When we got back from the café, I excused myself and told the Austrian siblings that I won't be staying at the main house and will do something important. I noted a sad expression from the princess...but I suppose it wasn't because of the mistresses. As she was told about their temporarily absence. I'm sure she wouldn't think about a certain mistress who wasn't allowed to leave the palace.

I ordered Yoongi to retire first as we will be leaving early in the morning. I went directly to my quarters and didn't find Charlie.

I went to her quarters and still couldn't find her. Worriedly, I called her and it took her a while before she answered.

"Where the hell are you?!"

I asked seriously worried. 

Her voice was hoarse seemed like she just woke up.

"I'm...here at the library roof y-your highness."

WTF...

"Stay right there. Don't move."

I said in a serious voice.

But deep inside;

OH MY FRIGGIN GAWD

OH MY FRIGGIN GAWD. WHAT THE EFF IS MY BABY DOING UP THERE... IT'S FREAKING DANGEROUS!!!

I didn't waste time and quickly ran to the palace. Specifically at the huge library where she went. I hurried climbing up the sturdy wooden ladder and quickly noted a small frame. She was rubbing her eyes. I was right, she fell asleep and just awoken by my call. I held her bare arms. Cold! I quickly removed my sweatshirt and draped it around her.

"The tiles are cold! what were you thinking? tsk."

She just looked at me and took something from her pocket.