Yorkshire ◇

•Seokjin•

•Seokjin•

As personal guests to grand duke Wintour Di Mercier along with the royals of Denmark, the huge manor was prepared in a way as we expected. Avalanche got on a different private jet along with the host's grandson, Jimin. I'm not just sure how will he be able to take his pregnant girlfriend here. The process isn't even questionable however I'm just worried of the possibility that he might be busted. My parents or I could say everyone is oblivious that the young monarch is soon to be a dad. Still it amazes me how in the world he was able to hide this from everyone. The first few months of Ruis' pregnancy was kind of crucial according to Avalanche. I'm glad she's okay now...

Our guests were nothing but captivated by the manor and the place. The girls, got along pretty well...what worries me is how will Wintour and Avalanche sneak Ruis in without noting her adorable bump.

Or... since the Romanov's own some private villa here, Ruis might stay there for a while.

"It's a pleasure to accommodate the future kings and princes in my terrain. I hope your parents could make it as well."

The grand duke was an old dandy looking, aristocratic handsome man. Now I came to realize that Jimin got his style from his grandfather and not his biological dad who was a model. I've seen the grand duke several times but this is the only time I was able to observe him in such a close distance. Also, I didn't pay much attention back then.

The dashing old man whose silvery gray hair only added to his charisma was suddenly taken aback;

"Where is this terrain's grandson? Did he refuse to set foot in his own territory?"

Jimin.

I stepped forward and bowed;

"He's on his way with the Russian prince, my lord."

He smirked;

"And why are those two together?"

He raised a brow at what he suddenly implied. I swear...this has something to do when Wintour tried to openly kiss Avalanche at the French courts. I chuckled in discomfort and took a deep breath before explaining but Charlie stepped in front of me;

"My lord, they aren't dating.😐 Jimin oppa IS NOT GAY. 😐"

My jaw dropped at my little sister's bold explanation. I bet we all did. I heard Namjoon choke with something...

The grand duke narrowed his eyes on Charlie, while my sister eyed the old man with her huge adorable eyes.

"Are you telling me my grandson is...half Gay?"