Chapter 1:Breakfast

D.O's POV

This morning I woke up earlier than the other members, something not out of the ordinary since it happens every day.

I did my morning needs and went to the kitchen, in order to prepare breakfast for everyone.

Yesterday, Chanyeol promised me that he would help me with the breakfast preparation, but he was still sleeping. I was mad because he has broken his promise several times and this time wasn’t an exception.

I took 12 eggs from the fridge, 2 for each person, and started making the omelets for the members.

While I was cooking, I heard some footsteps. Obviously someone woke up but definitely not Chanyeol. My prediction was confirmed when I turned around and saw Sehun.

"Good morning D.O.!", Sehun happily said.

Why is he happy, so early in the morning? Oh yeah, he doesn’t have to prepare breakfast for everyone.

"Hi Sehun", I coldly answered him.

"What are you making there? It smells delicious."

"I am making omelets."

"Yehet! I’m sure I’ll like them!"

"Of course, since I am making them! Now wake up the others please."

"Okay appa!"

Aish I really hate it when someone calls me appa.

"Yah! Stop calling me appa!"

"Sorry appa!" , Sehun laughed and went to wake up the members. Argh, I hate everyone.

Sehun's POV

I went upstairs, because I had to wake up the other members. It’s boring, but I have to do everything that D.O. tells me.

I quickly went upstairs and I could clearly hear the snoring sound from the hallway.

Firstly, I went to wake up Suho who’s the one I share the room with. I went near his bed and I shook him a little. He didn’t wake up so I had to do something different. I whispered in his ears "Come down umma, appa made breakfast" and then he quickly ran downstairs.In contrast with D.O, Suho likes being called Umma.

Then it was the hard part! I had to wake up Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I went in their room and started yelling like a mad person "Wake up! Now!". Then Chanyeol screamed and got up from his bed. Baekhyun acted exactly the same way as Chanyeol.

Afterward , I went to wake up Kai but I realized that he wasn’t in his room and I thought that he had probably gone downstairs while I was waking up the others. Lucky me! One less person to wake up. Yehet!

Baekhyun's POV

This maknae. He woke me from my beautiful dream. How could he?

Anyway, Chanyeol went down for breakfast and I went to the toilet to apply my eyeliner. I need to be beautiful even when I eat. You never know who will take a picture of me.

After applying my eyeliner, I rushed downstairs and saw everyone sitting at the table waiting for me.

"What were you doing?", Suho irritably asked me.

"Yeah! I woke you up 10 minutes ago", Sehun yelled.

It wasn’t exactly ten minutes though.It was eight,but nevermind.

I was just looking at them and I didn’t bother answering them. I just went and sat on my seat.

Not a long time had passed and Chanyeol made me once again angry.

"You look really handsome today Baekhyun!", and Kai chuckled.

"I always am beautiful but thank you , I said with raised eyebrows.

"Without your eyeliner you aren’t that handsome!", Chanyeol said and giggled.

"I am more handsome than you though."

"Only in your dreams!" , Chanyeol added.

"Calm down guys! And finish eating, because we have to practice later!"

"Okay Umma", I said.

Chanyeol is so annoying sometimes! However he is cute even when he annoys the crap out of me….

Leta~♡