Chapter 33:Bacon~

A/N:I had published this chapter yesterday,but it was less than the half of what I had written(It was obviously deleted by the Wattpad),so I deleted the whole part.But now,I wrote it all over again and you can enjoy it~♡
-----------------------------------------------------
Baekhyun's P.O.V

After we calmed down Tao,D.O decided to go upstairs and we made a little fun of him and Kai.

Although,I know that D.O is so innocent that he wouldn't do anything bad to Kai.I am not sure about Kai though,because he is a pervert.Hehehe.I am just kidding.

When D.O left we all talked about our relationships and we had a fun time talking.

Then,we all decided that we had to take some sleep,because the next day we would have practise.

Me and Chanyeol,went in our room and we didn't talk to eachother because we were tired,so we fell asleep.

The next day,I woke up and I saw Chanyeol already awake.

-Chanyeol:Goodmorning Baekhyun~!*smiles*

Oh Chanyeol,you know that you are killing me when you smile like this to me.Stop torturing me~.

-Baekhyun:Good Morning Channie~.

I went close to him and I left him a small,gentle kiss on his lips.A light,pink colour appeared on his cheeks and I giggled.

-Baekhyun:I am going in the bathroom Channie~.Wait for me so we can go together for breakfast.

He nodded and he still had the pink colour on his cheecks.Yah Yeollie~!How can you be so cute?

I went in the bathroom and I got prepared to go downstairs.

Me and Chanyeol arrived downstairs,in the living room and I could smell...something...tasty...from the kitchen.It can't be!

I run toward the kitchen leaving Chanyeol behind and I saw D.O cooking bacon~~~

I gave him a backhug and he seemed really surprised.

-D.O:*shouting*Yah!I hate when you give me a backhug.Why did you do that?

-Baekhyun:*wide smile*Because you are making bacon!

-D.O:It's not for you!

-Baekhyun:What?*sad face*

-D.O:I am just kidding.

Then,Chanyeol came in the kitchen and from his face I could understand that he was enjoying the smell of the bacon as well.Of course he does,bacon reminds him,me.

-Chanyeol:D.O you are making bacon!

-Baekhyun:Yup he is makeing bacon!*giggle*

-Chanyeol:Stop acting cute Baekhyun~.I am falling more for you.*giggles*

Ah Chanyeol,why are you so sweet today,you make my heart beating really fast.

-Chanyeol:Anyways,D.O,why were you shouting earlier?

-D.O:Because,your boyfriend over here,gave me a backhug.

I looked at Chanyeol and he had a jealous expression on his face and his eyes were glowing.He was like a 5 years old boy.Mentally he is though.

-Baekhyun:Don't be jealous Yeollie~~

After that I hugged him,squeezed him to be honest and his smile was plastered again on his baby face.

-D.O:You really look cute together.I wasn't expecting to say that.

Me and Chanyeol giggled and I kissed gently his smooth,pink lips.I never want to lose that stupid giant from my life.