Chapter 6:Crazy

--------------------------------------------------

Kai's P.O.V

I woke up from my nice sleep because I heard a disturbing noise.Aish.

I looked at my phone and I saw that it was 3:00 am.It's so early in the morning.

I got up with difficulty and I saw that D.O was sleeping.Obviously,the disturbing sound didn't bother him.

I wanted to wake him up, because I was a little bit scared,yet I didn't want to look like a scaredy cat in his eyes.

I went out of my room and I headed downstairs trying not to make any noise.

While I was going down the stairs ,I heard a familiar song.As I went closer to the living room,I figured out that the song I was Shinee's song, "Ring Ding Dong".

I went in the living room and I saw Baekhyun.I couldn't hold myself and started laughing hysterically,because I saw him trying to twerk.

He heard my laughing and he turned around to face me.

"Yah!Kai don't laugh!"

"I can't stop.What the heck are you trying to do?" ,I continued laughing.

"I...I am trying to twerk..." ,He hesitantly answered me.

"I can see that,but why?"

"I couldn't sleep and I don't know how to twerk,so here I am,trying."

"You just proved that you are crazier than Chanyeol"

"I am not!By the way,do you probably know how to twerk?If you know,can you teach me please?"

"What?No!I don't even know how to twerk and I don't want to learn."

"Come on,try it for once.Please~"

"I said no!Now go to sleep because tomorrow we have practice!You have to be well-rested"

I didn't bother discussing more with him and I went upstairs,in my room in order to continue sleeping.

Suho's P.O.V

I woke up really early the next day and I quickly went downstairs.
At first I passed from the living room and I saw D.O,watching TV.I didn't want to distract his attention,but unfortunately he saw me.

"Goodmorning Suho!Why did you wake up that early?"

"Oh~ goodmorning D.O!I wanted to prepare breakfast"

"Okay then~"

"Do you have prepare anything?"

"No,I was going to, but you came.Do you need any help?"

"No~.I am going to do it by myself"

I went in the kitchen and I felt really happy that I would make breakfast!I am the leader and I have to take care of my members.

I started making some waffles and I would later put some liquid chocolate on them.They will be perfect.

Kai's P.O.V

I was peacefully sleeping,but I heard D.O leaving from our room and I necessarily woke up.Still,I didn't want to follow him.

I sat on my bed with my legs crossed and I started thinking.I was thinking about my weird feelings and behaviour towards D.O.

While I was thinking all these,a tear appeared on the corner of my eye.I immediately wipped it off and I went in the bathroom to wash my face.

While I was washing my face,I stopped for a while and thought that I should avoid D.O for some days.

After I finished my thoughts,I went downstairs and for my bad luck,I saw D.O sitting on the couch.I tried to avoid him and go upstairs,but he talked to me.

"Hey Kai!Goodmorning!"

"Eeh...Goodmorning.Won't you prepare...breakfast?" ,I asked awkwadly.

"No,Suho will prepare breakfast for today"

Normally I would make fun of Suho but I was trying to avoid D.O and that wouldn't help me at all.I decided not  to tell him anything and I went straightaway in the kitchen.There,I saw that Suho was cooking.

"Hi Kai!You woke up early aswell"

"Hey!Yeah I did"

He continued cooking and I sat at the table,without saying anything.

After almost 15 minutes everyone gathered in the kitchen.

We started eating the waffles thay were really tasty.

We were enjoying the waffles and no one was talking,so I decided to make a little fun of Baekhyun about yesterday
...

Leta~♡