Chapter 32:I have a hope.

D.O's P.O.V

I entered our room and I told him to come and sit next to me on his bed.

I think that I should tell him that I don't know why,but I feel a lot of different now.I mean when we were so close at that pepero game...I don't know...maybe I shouldn't tell him though.At first I was disgusted with all the gay relationships in here and know...I may be a gay...

I didn't realise it and Kai sat next to me and...I placed my hand on him!Why did I do that?!He looked at me with widen eyes.I tried to calm down and give a talk to him.

-D.O:Sorry for that.I just wanted to tell you something.

I removed my hand from his and I thought that, I should tell him the truth...right?

-Kai:It's fine you didn't do anything...we are friends...tell me what you want to tell me...

FRIENDS.That hurts and I don't know why!

-D.O:I want to tell you that now,I feel really comfortable with the couples in this house.I think I am overcoming my problem.

I couldn't tell him that I feel differently towards him,but at least I told him the one side of the truth.

That I am overcoming my broblem,even if I have overcome it completely!

Kai's P.O.V

I couldn't even say the word FRIENDS,but I finally told it.It makes me feel sad when I say this word.I don't want to be just friends with him.

-D.O:I want to tell you that now,I feel really comfortable with the couples in this house .I think I am overcoming my problem.

When he said that a hope grew inside me.I have a hope.I have a hope to be the one who D.O loves.Maybe I can be with him.Nothing is impossible.

-Kai:You are overcoming your problem?That's great D.O!

Then I hugged him tight.I hope he didn't feel my heartbeat.But that's what I wanted to do.I wanted to hug him more than ever.

-D.O:*giggles*I know.Now let's sleep!Tomorrow we have practise don't forget that Jonginnie~.

He called me Jonginnie?What's wrong with him?Hahaha.I mean...today is the best day ever.

Now Kai stop daydreaming.He will think that you are an idiot.

-Kai:Yup,let's sleep Kyungie~.*smile*

Then,he layed on his bed.I love you D.O.

I oppened my sleepy eyes and I realised that someone was crying.

I checked my phone and it was 3:00 am.

I oppened the lights and I saw D.O crying!What's wrong?He was okay before we sleep.D.O,don't cry,I don't want to see you like that.

When I oppened the lights he looked at me with his wide eyes that they were teary.Seeing him like this makes me wanna cry too.But hold yourself Kai.Ask him what's wrong first.

I sat next to him on his bed.After that I stroked his hair.

-Kai:What's wrong hyung?

-D.O:*sobbing*I...I... just saw a nightmare.

-Kai:It must be a serious nightmare for you to be crying like that.Tell me D.O and don't cry please.

-D.O:I saw...I saw what happened in the past.Remember?I told you about it.

Oh not again!He saw what happened in the past and what happened back then ,is why he didn't like gays.That's horrible!

-Kai:D.O,it was just a dream.Now it's over.Please stop crying.

Then I wipped his tears off his handsome face.It really hurts seeing the one you love crying.

-D.O:Sorry for making you worried.Go back to sleep.I will sleep too.I am just stupid for taking a stupid dream seriously.

-Kai:Are you sure you are okay?I can stay with you the whole night if that's something that it won't make you cry.

-D.O:No need to do this Kai.I am really okay.Now sleep please.I don't want you to be exhausted because of me tomorrow.Good night Kai and thank you~.

-Kai:Good night D.O.

I will always wipe off your tears when you cry Kyungsoo.Because I love you more than my life and I would do anything to see your heart-shaped smile...

-------------------------------------------------
A/N:Short update.Today I am in a romantic mood!I like my romantic side more than my dirty one~♡
2 chapters left...

Leta~♡