Chapter 17:Hunhan?

Baekhyun's P.O.V

The next day I woke up really early,because my thoughts couldn't let me sleep more.I started thinking of how I am going to react in front of Luhan when the Exo M members will come.

*Flashback*

He had placed his phone on his bed,so I decided to check it.

I knew that what I was doing wasn wrong but I was doing it out of curiosity.

I luckily knew his code and I succeded in unlocking his phone.I checked his calls to see who called him and I couldn't believe in my eyes.Sehun was talking on the phone with Luhan...
I had never imagined something like that.I couldn't think straight due to my big surprise,so I just placed his phone back on his bed and I quickly left his room.

*End of flashback*

I started thinking about it more and I realised that maybe Sehun and Luhan had sex,because when he was talking on the phone he said to the person that he was talking, that he wants to sleep with him again and again.So maybe that's it.Probably our maknae isn't a virgin anymore...and I thought that Luhan was innocent...

I can't keep this as a secret anymore.I should tell it to someone and that someone is Chanyeol.We may fight all the time but we actually are really close.

I went near the sleepy Chanyeol and I was shaking him and yelling at him at the same time,until he woke up.

"Wake up,wake up,hurry!" ,I yelled at him.

"Ha?Hurry?Why?Are we being robbed?" ,He immediately woke up and asked me.

"Wtf?No!Calm down.I just need to tell you something."

"What?Did you wake me up to tell me something?Really now?"

"It's important.I need to tell you about it."

"Okay,I am listening."

Then,I explained everything to him about Luhan and Sehun and I told him about the thoughts that I have that the may had sex.

"Aww!That's so cute!Hunhan is real!"

"Cute?"

"Yeah...cute!Why?"

"Nothing.By the way,are you a gay?" ,I suddenly asked him.

"We have to talk about Luhan and Sehun now,not for me."

"O...okay...so what are we gonna do?Should we tell about them to everyone?"

"No!I think that we have to wait.They will announce it to the other members when they will be ready .We have nothing to do with this.Let them be."

"So,we will do nothing?"

"Yeah."

"Fine then."

"Can...can I ask you a question?"

Oh what does he want?!

"Yeah tell me..."

"Do you want to make Baekyeol real too?"

"Wait...what?"

When he saw my shocked expression,  he brought his face closer to mine.He looked straight in my eyes and he locked his lips with mine.His lips were soft and warm.I couldn't hold myself back and I kissed him too,but then,I thought about it again and I stopped kissing him.

"I...I am so sorry..." ,He apologised.

"Just forget it...please!"

"Okay,let's act like nothing happend at all."

"Yeah.Well...I should go now. I have to wake up D.O,because he has to do a  lot of preparations about the food.Will you also come with me to help him?"

Why did I even asked him?!

"Yeah my Baekhyunie...I...I mean Baekhyun!"

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N:Baekyeol and Hunhan.Yay!

Leta~♡