Chapter 35(Extra Chapter)

Here is the extra chapter that I promised long ago~ \*^^*/I am really sorry if it's short,but I hope that you like it~

Also...

Happy Kaisoo day! (13 Janurary 2016)♡
---------------------------------------------------
After 1 month...

D.O's P.O.V

"Kai~When will you be ready?We should leave in a little or we will miss the airplane and stay here.That works fine for me..." ,I yelled at Kai who was getting dressed in our room.Ah.I even made his suitcase him.Why is he so unreliable sometimes?

"I can go to the airport without being dressed if you want me to." ,Kai put his arms around my waist and held me tightly.I escaped from his grip and I turned around only to see that his upper body was exposed.

"Yahhhh!Go and wear something please.My heart hurts,but my eyes are blessed." ,I told him cutely.

"What is this?Why are you so honest and why are you showing your cute side to me?It's the first time I have ever seen something like this from you." ,Kai told me and started laughing.

"Oh,so you don't like it.Okay." ,I coldly said and lightly hit his back.

He pulled me close to him and he made me face him.Then,he brought his face closer to mine which caused me to close my eyes and wait for his kiss.However,he just left a small peck on my cheek.He is such a bitch.

"I'm seriously going to kill you Kai." ,I told him and he quickly went in his room to probably wear something in order to hide his half naked body.

After 10 minutes...

"I'm ready baby Soo~" ,He told me and I rolled my eyes.I am not a baby.I may look like one,but that doesn't matter.

We went downstairs and we saw the other 10 idiots watching TV.Oh,they are quite.How rare.

I then saw that they were watching Spongebob...oh that's why...I understand now...

"Bye.We are leaving~" ,I happily told them,showing that I'm not going to miss them for these two days.It's going to be great without them.

"Are you leaving already for your honeymoon?" ,Chanyeol asked us without taking his eyes off the TV.

"Honeymoon?Couldn't you say anything funnier?" ,Kris coldly told him.

"He burned you." ,Tao said and hugged Kris.

"Whatever." ,I angrily said.

"Why are you so angry Kyungsoo?Are you upset that you are still a virgin?" ,Baekhyun told me and I was ready to go and slap him hard,but Kai pulled me close to him and as a result I couldn't move.Ohh why?!It's been a long time since I have hit him.I have missed it.A lot.

"How do you even know that he is a virgin?You don't know what we are doing when we are together..." ,Kai told them.That made me embarassed for some reason.It would have been better if he had let me hit him.Way better.

"Kyungsoo's cheeks are red.This is so cute.I am jealous of Kai now." ,Sehun said.

"Oh so you are not happy with me?Well,I prefer Kai's butt from yours." ,Luhan told him.

"That wasn't nice Luhan.Everyone knows that Sehun has the best butt." ,Chen told him and widely smiled.

"So you like Sehun's butt more than mine?That makes me kind of sad ." ,Xiumin sadly said.

"I am not interested in your love talks.Please stop talking.I love spongebob" ,Lay said and everyone stopped talking.That was nice.Thank you Lay.

"I want to talk too.I didn't find the opportunity to say anything.D.O told me that he is still a virgin and that he is afraid to have sex with Kai,because he knows that it's going to hurt." ,Suho told and I stayed frozen on my place.Why did he say that?That was supposed to be a secret...It must have hurt Kai's feelings.I have actually hurt his feelings.Seriously what do I do.Why did that happen now?

No one said anything else and I slowly turned around to see Kai.He had an expressionless face and I felt uneasy.It makes me sad seeing him like this,but I am the one who is at fault.

"It's time for us to leave." ,He coldly told them and we left the house.

After 3 hours...

Luckily we arrived on time in the airport.However,Kai didn't talk to me when we were in the airplane.We arrived at our destination and after that in the hotel.Kai must be really upset with me.

Kai's P.O.V

We arrived at our hotel and I just layed in the bed.

I haven't talked to D.O since the time we left the dorm,because what Suho said really hurt me.I am not really mad because he doesn't want to have sex with me since I know that it hurts too,but I am mad because he didn't talk to me about how he was feeling.I want him to tell me everything that bothers his mind,in order to make him feel better.

Suddenly,I felt D.O lying on the bed next to me.I felt him coming closer to me and until he gently stroked my arm.

"I am sorry Kai.I just don't feel ready.You know,I was waiting for this trip in order to make you happy and in order to be one with you,but I can't do anything.You have helped me so many times and have made me so happy and yet I can't pleasure you.I feel so useless and I am really sorry to you." ,When he told me that I turned around to face him and I saw that he was crying.

"What are you doing?Are you crying?Stop it please.Is this how much you know me?I never said that we had to have sex in order to be happy.Just being with you makes me happy Kyungsoo.How can you say that you are useless when you are the most precious person in my life?I didn't talk to you all this time,because I was mad that you didn't talk to me about your feelings,but you talked to Suho.How can you be so-"

I stopped talking when I felt Kyungsoo's cold,plump lips on mine. His tongue slipped inside of my mouth and played with mine.Tears were still running down his face,but I could feel the warmth of his body on mine.

D.O stopped kissing me and he stared at my eyes.His eyes that make me feel like I can see anything that's in his heart.

"I think that its fine till here." ,He told me and I smiled.

"I really love you stupid Soo.How can you make me feel that way?"

"I was going to ask the same thing..."

My heart fluttered and I hugged him tightly.

All of a sudden,I felt the urge to sing him a song.It fitted perfectly with our situation.It fitted perfectly with us.

"The way you cry,the way you smile.Do you know how much you mean to me?..."

"What's wrong with you all of a sudden Kai?" ,D.O asked me and smiled.

"I just wanted to tell you that.I am going to take a bath now okay?" ,I awkwardly told him and went in the bathroom.

After 20 minutes...

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist and I saw D.O on our bed with just his pants on.What does he have in his mind?
My heart started beating faster when he noticed that I saw him.He smirked and seductively bit his lower lip.Then, he came closer to me,passionately kissed my wet lips and whispered in my ear.

"I know how much I mean to you and you mean a lot to me as well,but I want you to prove your feelings to me now.I feel like I am ready Jongin.I love you."