Chapter 34(Final Chapter)

A/N:First of all,I want to thank all of my precious readers.I know that this story wasn't that great,but I am glad that some people read it.I love you all~

This chapter is longer than the others.I tried my best to pleasure you.(:

Listen to Exo's XOXO when you are reading this chapter~
Enjoy~♡♡♡♡♡♡
---------------------------------------------------------
D.O's P.O.V

I will stay with Kai...in our dorm...and we will be alone...this must be my chance.My chance to tell him how I feel.To tell him everything I feel towards him.

Today is the day.

But,what have I done to be given a "punishment"?For me it's not a punishment...you know what I mean...Whatever.I won't think of that now.I have to think how I will tell him about my feelings

When the other members finished their breakfast,they left and they went upstair to prepare them selves.

And so...I was left alone with Kai in the kitchen.

-Kai:Do you need any help to wash the dishes?

-D.O:*smiles*No.Thanks though Kai.

-Kai:Yah!You need help.Today I will wash the dishes.*smiles*

Yah Kai.I don't want to make you tired even a little.And stop smiling.My heart melts even when you are around.You don't need to smile to me.

-D.O:Please Kai.I can do it.Go and rest.

-Kai:When I say something,I will do it.Now YOU go and rest.

Ah Kai.You always surprise me.

-D.O:Fine.*smiles*

Well,I don't want to rest.I want to...hmmm...I will just watch TV.Boring.Just hurry Kai.I want to tell you my feelings.Saranghae~.

Suho's P.O.V

I dressed up in a way that no one would recognise me and I was ready to leave.

I hope that Kai will finally make D.O fall for him.I really want to see those two together.

I know that Kai wants it a lot.

From the time he understood that he had a hope,his eyes were glowing and his smile never faded away from his face.He is deep in love and I can see that.

-Suho:Sehun hurry.Let's tell the others to finish,because we need to go...

-Sehun:Yup.I am ready.Let's go.

We went out of our room and we saw everyone on the hallway(Except D.O and Kai of course).

Wtf?!Do we have a meeting or something?

-Suho:Why are you all here?

-Kris:I told them to gather here,so we can leave quickly.

-Suho:You did well Kris.

-Kris:I know.

-Suho:Well,yes.Now let's go.

We went downstairs and after we goodbyed Kai who was in the kitchen,washing the dishes and D.O who was in the living room,we left the house.

Luckily,we were disguised and the fangirls didn't recognise us.

We arrived at a big park,full of green and we all sat in a circle on the green grass.Of course we all sat next to our boyfriends,so I sat next to my Lay.

-Luhan:Can I ask a question?

-Chen:What is it?!

-Luhan:I want to ask Suho and Sehun,so Chen just SHUT UP!