Chapter 15:Home alone

Kai's P.O.V

When Suho left the room,I decided to sleep,but unfortunately, it didn't last for long.

While I was sleeping,I felt a warm hand touching my forehead.I opened my sleepy eyes and I suprisingly saw Kyungsoo.

"I am really sorry for waking you up Jongin,I just wanted to see if you were fine.However,you are really warm and I think that you have fever."

"Maybe I do...By the way,did the other members leave?"

"Yeah,they have already gone for practice.It's only me and you here."

Before I could respond to him,he came closer and he pressed his lips on my forehead.I couldn't think straight and I widened my eyes.

"In that way,I will understand if you really have fever.And...I think that you have."

I wasn't that dissapointed that he just  kissed me on my forehead.I liked the way he was treating me.

"I hate it when I have fever." ,I sighed.

There was a small pause,until I spoke again.

"Thank you for accepting to stay with me and take care of me.I really appreciate it."

"I will never let something bad to happen to you and you know that."

When I heard what D.O said,I hugged him really tight and a tear rolled down on my cheeck.D.O saw that and he wipped it off with his soft hand.

"Don't cry silly!You already knew that I care about you!"

"Yeah,but...but I really wanted to cry."

"Why?What's wrong Kai?"

"One day,you'll understand.Ehh...Now can you please make me some soup?I am...hungry."

"Yeah...sure Kai,I am going to..."

D.O's P.O.V

I went downstairs and I started making the soup.However, I was thinking about what Kai said earlier.What did he mean by saying that one day I will understand?Why can't he tell me now?Does that have to do with me?I will patiently wait for him to tell me what's wrong...I will be always there for him.

When I finished making the soup,I went upstairs and I saw Kai waiting for me.I went near him and I started feeding him the soup.

"Say 'Ahh' " ,I told him.

" 'Ahh?' " ,He asked me.

"Yeah 'Ahh'...just say it." ,I laughed.

He opened his mouth and after a little he ate the whole soup.His face became a little dirty,so I took a napkin from my pocket and I cleaned his face.When I did that,his reaction was really cute.He blushed and I giggled.

"It's not funny." ,He told me.

"I know that it's not funny,but it's cute."

Suddenly,I heard something from downstairs.

"Oh!Do you think that they have come back home?" ,He asked me.
(A/N:Come back hooome can you come back hooome.Okay,I'll stop now xD)

"I think so...I am going to check" ,I told him.

"Kyungsoo!I had a great time with you today.Thank you for everything."

I nodded and I exited our room.I had a great time with him as well and we definately came closer to each other.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N:It was short...I know and I'm sorry:(

Leta~♡