Chapter 24:Kiss?Kisses!

Kris' P.O.V

We went outside and I sat next to Chen on the swing.

I couldn't stop wondering why Tao went upstairs, where Xiumin was.I hope that Xiumin won't do anything bad to Tao.However,I shouldn't be jealous,because I'm better.

I looked at Chen and I noticed that he was thinking about something.He also seemed to be sad.

"Chen,are you okay?" ,I asked him and he sighed.

"I'm not"

"That was honest.Oh!Look!Baekhyun is chasing a butterfly.

"He is stupid." ,Chen laughed.

"I think that he does stupid things in order to make us happy."

"Maybe..."

"Now tell me,what's wrong?"

He was going to tell me what was bothering him,but Tao and Xiumin came outside and they were holding hands.Tao deserves someone better.I am the right man for him.Xiumin wouldn't spend his own money to buy him GuCCi bags,but I would.

They sat next to Chen on the swing and then Chen and Xiumin coldly stared at each other.

Was Chen sad because of Xiumin?I am confused.

Chen's P.O.V

Why is Xiumin doing that?Does he want to make me jealous?Why was he holding hands with Tao?That's so weird.

They sat next to me and I coldly stared at Xiumin.He stared back.Then,I looked at Kris and I saw that he was looking at them with his mouth wide open.I looked at them too and I saw them kissing?!What the fuck?Why was the filthy panda kissing my cute baozi?

I think that none of the other members saw them kissing because they were busy with the barbeque and some of them were fooling around.

After they finished kissing,I grabbed Xiumin's arm and dragged him into the kitchen.Tao and Kris followed us.

"What was that?" ,I angrily asked Xiumin.

"What do you mean?Didn't you say that you don't love me?"

"I did but..."

"But?" ,Tao asked me.He is so annoying.

"Stop talking." ,Kris said.

"What do you want?" ,Xiumin asked him.

"The kiss between Xiumin and Tao wasn't real.Their faces were a few inches away.I saw that their lips didn't touch." ,Kris answered.

"How can you be that sure?" ,I asked Kris.

"Firstly,I am not blind and secondly, Tao wouldn't kiss someone like Xiumin." ,Kris proudly said.

"Stop being stupid." ,Xiumin told him.

"Thank you." ,Kris answered him.

"Did you do this to make me jealous?" ,I asked Xiumin.

"Yeah I did.You hurt me and I wanted to be sure of your feelings."

"Well,I am sorry that I didn't tell you the truth.I love you,but I wasn't sure if that was right.However,now I am sure.I love you Xiumin."

"Finally..." ,Tao said.

"Kiss him." ,The other members said.Wait what?

"When did you come here?" ,Xiumin asked them.

"We saw that Chen grabbed your arm and dragged you into here,so we followed you and we eavesdropped you." ,Chanyeol said.

"Chen, just kiss Xiumin already." ,Baekhyun told me.

I went closer to Xiumin and I put my arms around his waist.I left a peck on his lips and then he smirked.I kissed him again and he bit my lower lip.When we finished kissing,I saw that his eyes were sparkling and that made my heart flutter.Everyone was clapping and I could see the soft red colour on Xiumin's cheek.He is so cute when he is blushing.

Tao's P.O.V

When the Exo members stopped clapping for Xiuchen,Kris grabbed my waist and locked his eyes with mine.

The members looked at us.My legs started trembling and I tried to avoid his eyes but I just couldn't.

"Well,I have something to say as well.I love you Tao.That."

"That was cold,but I love you too."

That was probably the worst confession ever but was expecting something like that from Kris.

After his confession, he left a small peck on my lips and winked at me.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N:Happy 2,5 K reads.I can't explain what I feel.

Leta~♡