Chapter 28:You are mine

Warning:Sexual Content.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tao's P.O.V

I went in the shower too and I saw a smirk on Kris' face.

"I want you Tao." ,Kris told me and I felt nervous.

"You know,I am scared." ,I said.

"It will be okay.However,if you don't want it then I understand."

"No,it's not that.Nevermind."

I pulled him closer to me and my body touched his.I felt really weird and cold sweat was running down my face.Kris started kissing me and he bit my down lip.His kisses went on my cheeks and then he bit my ear which caused me to moan.While he was doing this he grabbed my penis and he started rubbing it.I liked it and that was driving me insane.

"It's okay Kris.You can continue." ,I told him and a big grin appeared on his angelic-devil face.

He stopped what he was doing and he turned my body so that he could face my back.After a little,I felt him entering me.At first it hurt me but then I got used to it.

"I'm sorry if it hurts,I will take it easy." ,Kris said and kissed my neck.

He started gently thrusting in and out of me and I cried without understanding it.He noticed that and he wiped my tears from my cheeks.

"Do you want me to stop?"  ,Kris asked me worried.

"No.I didn't want to cry.Continue please."

He continued thrusting in and out of me until we both got to the climax.

"You are mine now." ,Kris said and kissed my lips.

"You are making me embarassed."

"I'm sorry bae."

"It's okay.I forgive you.We should dress up now." ,I told him and he nodded.

We dressed up and then we went in our room.

I was tired and I layed in my bed.Kris layed in his and then he stared at me.

"Do you want to come here with me?" ,He asked me.

"I'm tired Kris."

"I just want to sleep with you."

"I don't trust you."

"Really?"

"I am kidding Kris.I just want to sleep alone."

"It's okay babe.Goodnight."

"Goodnight Kris."

I really wanted to sleep with him,but I am really embarassed.I wish that it didn't make him sad though.

Sehun's P.O.V

We were playing videogames with Kai and Suho,until we heard noised from the bathroom

"Can you hear,what am I hearing?" ,I asked them.

"I do." ,Suho said.

"Yeah,what is this?" ,Kai asked.

"I think it's Tao's and Kris' voices." ,I said.

"Why are they in a bathroom together?" ,Kai asked.

"Kai you are so inoccent." ,Suho said.

"I am not.However,you seem to be more inoccent." ,Kai said.

"I am not inoccent as well.This morning,when Lay came upstairs to wake me up and we would continue but he said that he wasn't ready." ,Suho told us.

Kai and I started laughing.

"It's not funny..." ,Suho said.

"Yeah yeah let's continue playing video games." ,I told them and they listened to me.

We continued playing,until we were all exhausted and we fell asleep...

----------------------------------------------------

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter,but I will update again today.

Don't forget to check out my new Exo fanfiction My invisible Friend .

Leta~♡