Chapter 13:Truth or dare

Happy birthday Noreen♡I wish you the best♡I love you so much~♡

A/N:This chapter contains sexual references.You have been warned!

------------------------------------------------

Sehun's P.O.V

After Kai said that he "believed" what I told him,he left.I know,that he didn't believe me,because I saw his reaction and I totally understand that.I know that am really stupid for not telling him what's wrong with me.He is one of the people that I am closer to and he doesn't know my secret and that's pretty sad.However,I don't feel like I'm ready to say anything yet.

Suho's P.O.V

When Kai told me that he wanted to talk with Sehun,I went downstairs because I also had to help D.O with the lunch.

"I came to help you." ,I told D.O.

"Okay then." ,He said to me.

He showed me what I had to do and I did everything exactly as he told me.

After we finished with the cooking,D.O started serving the pizzas that we had made.

Then,Kai came first of all downstairs.

"Did you finish talking with Sehun?" ,I asked him.

"Yeah." ,He simply answered me.

"Okay then." ,I told him.

"Can you please say to the others to come here because the lunch is ready?" ,D.O asked him.

Kai nodded and he did what D.O told him.After a little,the other members came in the kitchen where we ate the pizzas.

Then,everyone prepared for the fan signing event that we were going to have that evening.

Kai's P.O.V

After 2 hours,we arrived in our destination.We went in the building that the fan signing event would take place and after our make up was done,we dressed up and then we went on a stage.There,we were greeted by the applause and the screamings of our fans.

"We are one!We are EXO!" ,We said together.

After that,we sat at the table which was placed on the stage and the fans were coming to us,in order to sign their autographs.

I was really jealous when some fangirls were approaching D.O.It was really annoying and I know that I shouldn't feel that way,because they are our fans.

When we finished the fan signing event,we went back in our dorm.

All the other members took a shower and I was the last to take one.

While I was taking my shower,D.O was cooking ramen,so after I finished showering,the food was ready.

After we ate,we all sat in the living room and we were talking about different topics.

"Why don't we do something fun?I am bored." ,Baekhyun told us.

"Why don't we watch T.O.P's movie 'The Commitment'?" ,D.O suggested.

"Yeah,why not?" ,Suho agreed.

"I have a better idea!" ,Chanyeol said to us.

"It's something stupid,isn't it?" ,Baekhyun teased him.

"Let him finish what he was trying to say." ,Sehun told Baekhyun.

"Shut up eyeliner.Thanks Sehunnie.~Why don't we play truth or dare?" ,Chanyeol asked us.

"Hm...yeah,why not?" ,I agreed.

"Fine.Let's do that." ,Suho agreed as well.

We started playing truth or dare and the first who had to ask something, was Baekhyun.And he decided to ask me.Fuck.I knew thay he would ask something weird,because he is C.R.A.Z.Y!(ttara hae xD)

"Kai,truth or dare?" ,He asked me.

"Dare." ,I simply answered him.

Fuck.Why did I even choose dare?

"Okay.Do you dare to do a sexy dance in front of D.O?" ,He asked me and I was completely shocked.

D.O,looked at me and he widened his eyes.He must have felt awkward.

"What?!" ,I asked Baekhyun.

"Come on!It's easy for you.You have done it a lot of times.Not exactly like this...but just do it." ,Baekhyun told me.

"Yeah,not exactly like this.But...whatever,I will do it." ,I told him.

I have danced lots of times different,sexy dances,but know I feel different towards D.O.However,I have to do it,because it's just a game.

D.O stood up,waiting for me to do the sexy dance and I went near him.I bit my lower lip,I gently touched his shoulder and I started doing a body wave while staying close to his body.I almost touched his body and then it happened.Again.I had a boner.

"I h...have to go in the bathroom...I'm sorry!" ,I told them.

I went in the bathroom and I started at the mirror.My face was so red like a tomato.Why would they have to ask me to do something like that to D.O?I wish that no one saw my red face.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

When Kai left ,we continued the game and it was my turn to ask something.

I decided to ask my Baekhyun.My?I mean Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun,truth or dare?" ,I asked him.

"Dare" ,He answered.

Yes.That's what I wanted him to answer.Twerking machine,get ready.

"Okay,Twerk for us!" ,I told him and I bursted out laughing.

"What?!You are an asshole!" ,Baekhyun told me and I didn't mind him.I just wanted to see him twerking again.

"Yehet!Baekhyun will twerk for us!" ,Sehun happily said.

Kai returned from the bathroom and he saw Baekhyun twerking again.He was hilarious.

After he finished,everyone were 'dead' from laughing that hard.He made my day~

---------------------------------------------------

A/N:Twerking machine Baekhyun is back!Yehet!

Leta~♡