Chapter 4:Embarassed and Jealous

Kai's P.O.V

This time,Baekhyun and D.O sang together and then they asked me to join them.The feeling of practicing  my singing with them was very nice even if my voice isn't as good as theirs.

Later,Chanyeol joined us too.After we finished,D.O smiled and his lips had the shape of a heart.He is really cute.

"Did you like it?" ,Kyungsoo asked me and I looked at him confused.

"Wh...what...what?" ,I awkwardly answered.

"He asked you if you liked our singing stupid!" ,Baekhyun answered me.

"Oh!Yes,it was...good!"

"Only good?Whatever." ,Baekhyun said with an irritating tone.

Baekhyun lots of times thinks that he is perfect.He has a lot of confidence.

Anyways,after we finished practicing it was time for us to leave.Sehun and Suho came with us aswell because they had finished too and we left together.

When we arrived in our dorm I took a shower and I went in the living room to watch TV.

I turned on the TV and I watched MTV Korea.At that time,it was Taeyang's MV "Ringa Linga".

I was alone in the living room,so I started dancing freestyle to the rhythm.While I was dancing and laughing,I felt that someone was behind me.I frozed in my place and when I turned around I saw...

"Umm...D.O!I didn't know that you were here! I look stupid,right?" ,I shyly asked.

"No.Of course not.By the way,do you like "Ringa Linga" that much?" ,He asked me curiously.

"Yeah,I do like it a lot"

"Me too!Continue dancing,I just came downstairs to prepare dinner."

"Okay." ,I simply answered him and he went in the kitchen.

Why did he see me like that?!I am not embarassed to dance in front of him,since I do that all the time,but he saw me dancing like a crazy man!I was like I was fanboying over Taeyang's song.I felt so embarassed!

D.O's P.O.V

I went downstairs in order to prepare dinner and I saw Kai dancing in the living room.He was really cool~.He seemed embarassed when he noticed that I was there but there wasn't a reason for that.He always dances really good whichever song is playing.

When we finished talking together,I went in the kitchen and I started boiling the water for the noodles.All of a sudden, I felt a hand on my shoulder.I turned around and I saw Sehun.

"What's the problem Sehun?" ,I asked him worriedly.

"My leg still hurts"

"Should we go to the doctor then?"

"No,I don't want to go there!Don't you have anything to make my leg hurt less?"

"Just give me a minute,I think I have something upstairs.Go in the living room and wait for me." ,He nodded at my request and I went upstairs.

Kai's P.O.V

I had finished dancing and I saw Sehun going in the kitchen.After a little I saw D.O going upstairs.Then Sehun came and sat next to me on the couch.

"Are you okay Sehun?" ,I asked him.

"Yes,just my leg hurts a little.D.O is going to bring something for my leg.It's going to be okay" ,Sehun answered me.

"Oh.Okay."

I felt bad for Sehun because he was still at pain and I thought that we shouldn't had let him practice earlier even if he was saying that he was fine.

After a minute,D.O came downstairs and he sat next to Sehun.He applied a cream on Sehun's leg and he gave a small massage to it.

Suddenly,I felt jealous.I couldn't stand seeing this and that wasn't logical.

I went upstairs without saying something and I sat on my bed.

I don't know why I did that...I just felt weird and I felt the need to be the only one who would be treated like that from D.O.

D.O's P.O.V

I finished massaging Sehun's leg and I remembered that I had started boiling some noodles.I ran quickly in the kitchen to avoid any accident luckily I found Chanyeol there.

"When did you come here?" ,I asked him.

"Two minutes ago,I saw you doing something to Sehun's leg and I didn't want to interrupt you."

"Thanks I guess.I was applying a cream on his leg because it was still hurting.By the way,why did you come here?"

"I wanted to apologise because I forgot to wake up earlier today and help you with the breakfast."

"It's alright Chanyeol,I am used to it from you." ,I told him jokingly.

"I promise that it won't happend again.And to forgive me,I will continue making the dinner.You can just do whatever you want." ,He told me with a big smile.

"Okay.but I will sit here to be sure that you won't do anything stupid or cause any accident."

I have to say that I was impressed by his action but I am sure that soon he will cause problems again.

Suho's P.O.V

I was lying on my bed after I finished my shower,but I got bored and I decided to borrow a book from D.O.

I went in his room and I found Kai there,listening to music.

"Kai,what are you doing here?" ,I asked him.

Yeah,I know,that's stupid question since it is his room too and he was obviously listening to music...but I asked anyways.

He didn't hear me,because he had his earphones on,so I went closer to him and hit lightly his shoulden.He turned around and he widened his eyes.

"What do you want Suho?" ,He asked me and then he looked away.

"I just wanted to borrow a book from D.O and I found you here."

"Oh~D.O is downstairs in the kitchen if you want him."

"No forget it.I will acompany you for now."

When I told him that,Baekhyun came in the room and he told us that the dinner was ready.We necessarily stood up and went downstairs.

Kai's P.O.V

We arrived in the kitchen and we both took a seat.Everyone was already there so,D.O served us the food.

"Who made that?It's really tasty." Baekhyun happily asked.

"I made it!" ,Chanyeol exclaimed.

"I hope that you haven't added any poison in it right?" ,Baekhyun said playfully.

"Only in yours!" Chanyeol sarcastically added.

"Aish stop that!You can eat quietly!You fight all the time!It's enough." ,Kyungsoo yelled at them.

"Yeah stop it and eat!" ,Suho yelled at them aswell.

"Okay okay" ,Chanyeol said.

We ate our food quietly because if we didn't,we would be scolded from D.O and Suho like Chanyeol and Baekhyun.Even if I am not scared of D.O and Suho,I don't want to hear them complaining.

We finished eating and D.O went to wash the dishes.However,Baekhyun went behind him and he gave him a backhug...

Leta~♡