Chapter 2:Accidents

D.O's P.O.V

When we all finished eating our breakfast,we wore our clothes and we went in our black van.

While we were sitting,for the first time quietly,in our van...another car hit us.

Luckily it wasn't a big impact but we were all really surprised.Our manager decided to tell to our driver to continue driving and forget that incident.

We left quickly from there,because we didn't want this accident to be widely known.

Sadly,that accident broke our silence.

"Look at Suho and Baekhyun!They look so scared!" ,Chanyeol said playfully.

"I...I am not scared,giraffe!" ,Baekhyun protested.

"I am not scared as well!I just don't want you to be hurt." ,Suho said calmly.

"He is indeed an umma!" ,Sehun said jokingly.

"Can you guys be a little bit quiet?I am trying to sleep here" ,Kai told them irritably.

"Yeah stop talking,I'm trying to sleep too." ,I told them and they luckily stoped talking.

I felt my eyes heavy,and I leaned on Kai's shoulder.Kai had already fallen asleep,so he didn't notice it.

Kai's P.O.V

I had fallen asleep but I woke up as soon as I heard the wheels of our van stopping.I opened my eyes and I saw that we had arrived in the SM building.

I felt something heavy on my shoulder and when I looked next to me,I saw D.O sleeping on it.He was really cute.We are in the same room so I can see this cute face everyday.

I shook him lightly and he opened his big eyes.

"Kyung,we arrived." ,I told him.

"Oh~Sorry." ,D.O answered me and he yawned.

"It's okay" ,I told him and I giggled.

The other members had went off the van,facing our fans screaming.Then,I let D.O to go first and I followed him from behind.

We struggled a little to enter in the building,because of the fans but at the end we went in.

We went in the dance practicing room to pratice our old choreographies.We started dancing and everything seemed to be fine until...

"Are you okay?" ,I asked worriedly.

"He doesn't seem to be okay..." ,D.O answered me.

"I...I...I am fine guys.It's not a big deal." ,Sehun told us with a slight smile.

"Are you sure?Don't you want to rest for a little?" ,Suho asked Sehun.

"No!Let's continue... practicing!" ,Sehun told us and we all followed his words.

Sehun, injured his leg in a dance move and we were all really worried.He didn't seem to be completely fine,but he insisted to continue on practicing and we hadn't any other choice,but to let him.

The dance practice continued for 2 hours until we finished.After,Sehun and Suho stayed in the dance practicing room,but Baekhyun,D.O and Chanyeol went in the vocal practicing room.At first I thought to stay with Suho and Sehun,but later I decided to follow Chanyeol,Kyungsoo and Baekhyun...

Leta~