Chapter 9:What is that feeling?

This chapter contains sexual references.

---------------------------------------------------

D.O's P.O.V

Once we arrived in our dorm,the others went immediately to do a quick shower,but I firstly wanted to finish cooking the dinner and then I would take a shower.

I decided to make jampong.I started cooking and I saw that Kai had finished first his shower,so I decided to tell him to help me with the dinner.

"Kaiii!Come in the kitchen! I need some help!~" ,I shouted from the kitchen.

"I am coming D.O!" ,He shouted back from the living room.

When he came in the kitchen,I showed him how to cut some vegetables for the jampong and I thought that he had understood.He is a fast learner anyways.

While he was cutting the vegetables everything was fine,until a bad moment.

Kai's P.O.V

I was cutting the vegetables exactly as D.O had shown me, but I looked away for a second and...

"Aaaah!It's bleeding!" ,I screamed in pain

D.O turned to face me and he saw that I had cut my middle finger.

He came quickly towards me to take a better look on my finger and then he immediately started searching for a bandage to put on it.

Unfortunately,he couldn't find any bandage at all.

"I...it's okay hyung..." ,I told him.

Before I could say or realise anything else,he came closer to me and he put my bleeding finger in his mouth.

My heart started beating so fast that I thought that it would explode and my body was trembling.

Kyungsoo started licking my finger and I...I kinda liked it.I tried not to think like a pervert,but I didn't succeed.

"It looks way better now.It doesn't need a bandage anymore." ,D.O sweetly told me.

"Yeah...I...I think so too" ,I responded.

D.O's P.O.V

We continued cooking together with Kai and nothing else happened.

When we finished cooking the jampong,the other members came to eat.Once they tasted it,they seemed to really like it.

Out of all the members,I believe that Kai liked it the most,because he ate in total 3 portions.

We finished eating and after I washed the dishes ,I went to take a shower.

Once I finished my shower, I realised that I had forgotten to take a towel with me...Oh,that's a problem.It can be solved though.

Kai's P.O.V

I was in my room and I was checking my messages,until I heard D.O screaming something from the bathroom.

"Does anyone hear me?I need help!" ,He screamed from the bathroom.

I stood outside of the door's bathroom and I asked him to tell me what he needed.

"What's the problem D.O?" ,I asked.

"I forgot to take a towel with me.Can you bring me one please?"

"Okay hyung,wait."

I went right away in our room and I searched for a towel,in D.O's closet.There,I found a clean one.

I took the towel and I stood outside of the bathroom again.

"Kai,are you here?"

"Yeah,I am outside of the bathroom.I have brought the towel."

"Then,come in"

"What?!Do you want me to come in?"

"Yeag!How are you supposed to give me the towel?!"

"O...okay hyung,I am...coming..." ,I shyly answered.

I slowly opened the bathroom's door  and I went in.

When I went in,what I saw,made me stop moving.

D.O's body was completely exposed and with his messy,wet hair all over his face,he looked so handsome and charming.The sight of his flawless body,made my heart pounding and my hands trembling.

I tried to stare at his eyes without looking at his perfect body and I managed to give him the towel.All of a sudden,I felt something in my pants.I looked down and...Oh my God!

I quickly went out of the bathroom and I entered my room.The reason I did this,is because I didn't want D.O to see that I had a boner because of him.I just hope that he didn't notice it.

Anyways,I can't understand what is wrong with me.I have seen him millions of times naked but why I feel so different now?I think that I am going crazy for real and he is the reason why.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N:Sadly,school starts tomorrow,so I won't update that often. 

However,if I update,I'll try to make bigger chapters.

Leta~♡