Chapter 8:Coming closer

Kai's P.O.V

While we were eating our dinner,Baekhyun seemed worried about something and he was staring at Sehun the whole time.

I continued eating and didn't care more because I thought that I was just making things with my mind.

After we finished our dinner,I thought that I should help D.O with the dishes,but I changed my mind because I had to continue avoiding him.

I went upstairs and I lied on my bed,because I was really tired.I fell asleep right away and I saw a weird dream.

*The dream*

I was lost in a forest with big trees at midnight.I was running around the forest looking for something that I didn't know what it was.All of a sudden I heard a strange sound.I decided to follow the sound which led me to someone who was sitting under a tree.I went closer to that person.I couldn't see his face because he had his hands in front of it.I slowly removed his hands from his face and I saw that this person was Sehun who was crying helplessly.When I was about to ask Sehun why he was crying,he dissapeared and I woke up.

*end of the dream*

"Sehun!" ,I screamed loudly.

I was sweating a lot and I realised that I was also crying.

Suddenly,Kyungsoo woke up due to my scream and he came closer to me.He stroke my hair and he tried to calm me down.That moment I felt really uncomfortable.

"Calm down Jongin.It was just a dream."

"Neh,hm...I'm so...sorry for waking you up."

"No,don't be sorry.Just try to calm down and go back to sleep."

He smiled gently to me and he went back to his bed.

I tried to understand the meaning of that dream,but I fell asleep without realising it.

D.O's P.O.V

When I woke up thw next morning,I was still worried about Kai.Yesterdaynhe might saw a really bad dream.I hope that he won't see anything bad again.I don't like seeing him sad.

I washed my face and I went downstairs to prepare breakfast.I would make crepes,since Kai likes them a lot.I started making them and after a little I finished them.

I was ready to go upstairs and wake up the other members,but Sehun came in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning D.O.What did you make there?"

"Goodmorning.I made crepes,eat some of them.I am going to wake up the other members."

"Yehet~"

I went upstairs and I woke up  Baekhyun and Chanyeol.Then,I went in the other room and I woke up Suho.The only that was left,was Jongin.

Kai's P.O.V

I was sleeping calmly,until I felt a warm hand on my forehead.I opened my sleepy eyes and I saw the heart-shaped smile of D.O.I couldn't hold back my happiness and I smiled back at him.

"Goodmorning Kai.I've made breakfast."

"Alright D.O,I am coming."

D.O left our room and I was thinking that my plan to avoid him,had completely failed.

However,I didn't care anymore about that plan.I had to focus on understanding my true feelings.

I quickly dressed up and I went downstairs.

In the kitchen,I saw D.O and Sehun arguing about something.

"Why did you eat half of the crepes?What are the others going to eat now?Ha?" ,D.O scolded Sehun.

"I am sorry D.O,but they were so tasty.I couldn't resist." ,Sehun apologised.

"D.O you can still make bacon!" ,Baekhyun suggested.

"Shut up eyeliner,he will make more crepes." ,Chanyeol argued.

"Stop it.We will wait for him to make more crepes.No bacon for you Baekhyun." ,Suho clarified.

We were all in the kitchen,waiting D.O to make more crepes.

While we were waiting ,Baekhyun asked Sehun a weird question.

"Sehun,when will the Exo-m members come?"

"Why are you asking me?Don't you know by yourself?" ,Sehun asked Baekhyun.

"I don't remember and you are the one who remembers these kind of things.Tell me please."

"This week.Are you happy now?" ,Sehun answered him.

"Yeah,thanks."

Five minutes passed and more crepes were ready.We ate them and then got prepared so that we could go for practise.

We arrived in the SM building and we started doing the dance practice.When we finished, Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Sehun and Suho went in the vocal practicing room and suprisingly, D.O stayed with me in the dance practicing room.

"Do you mind if I stay with you here?" ,D.O asked me.

No,but why do you want to stay here?" ,I asked him.

"I want to see you dancing and I also improve my dancing skills a little bit.You did the same 2 days before ,with your vocals,remember?"

"Oh yeah." ,I answered him and I felt my cheeks warming up.

I felt really shy.We would be together alone in a room.I was still trying to make sure of my true feelings and I knew that being alone with him,would be awkward.

I started dancing and somehow I didn't like the way I was dancing.I was frustrated and D.O noticed that.

"What's wrong Kai?"

"I don't like the way I dance.It seems weird."

"You are doing great Jongin."

I stared at the floor and without  realising it,D.O came closer to me and he hugged me tightly.

I blushed really hard.I know him more than 4 years and he has hugged me lots of times,but that hug felt different than the others.

He broke the hug and he walked backwards.

"Keep the hard work Kai."

"Now I will" ,I answered him happily.

I continued dancing and later,D.O joined me too.After 3 hours of practicing we all finished our and we went back in our dorm.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N:There are more Kaisoo moments in the next chapter ♡

Leta~♡