Chapter 12:I care about you

A/N:Second update for today!YEHET^-^!Enjoy♡

---------------------------------------------------

Kai's P.O.V

I didn't want to wake him up,so I gently placed his head on the couch's pillow.

He looked so calm while he was sleeping and my heart skipped a beat at the sight of him.After staring at him for a while,I finally went in the bathroom to pee.

D.O's P.O.V

I fell asleep on Kai's shoulder.When I am around him,I feel really comfortable.That's why I wasn't awkward when I was naked in front of him.He has seen me naked lots of times anyways.However,he doesn't really like being completely naked in front of us. When I saw him naked for the last time,was a really long time ago.Maybe he is a little shy but he doesn't have to be,because his body is perfect.

While I was sleeping,I suddenly felt that he placed my head on pillow,without waking me up.He is really sweet and caring.

He went in the bathroom and he didn't realise that I was awake.I couldn't fall asleep again so I decided to continue watching TV.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I was in my room with the stupid Chanyeol who was playing video games,but my stomach started growling,so I decided to eat some cookies.

I was going downstairs,in the kitchen but I heard someone from one of the dorm's bathrooms which was downstairs.

I went out of that particular bathroom and I then noticed that D.O was looking at me with a blank expression from the living room,so I decided to go and ask him something.

"Who is in that bathroom?"

"Kai.Why?"

"Nothing.Just watch and enjoy the show!" ,I told him.

"Okay..."

I went again out of that bathroom and I heard the water,so I thought that probably Kai was washing his hands.That meant that he would come out of the bathroom in a while.

He opened the bathroom's door and all of a sudden I appeared in front of him.He screamed really loudly and that was hilarious.Even D.O was laughing.

"Aish!Baekhyun!" ,Kai yelled at me.

"You were like a scared puppy!" ,I jokingly told him.

"Shut up stupid!" ,He told me and he angrily left.

He deserved it though,because he had maken fun of my  twerking.I took my revenge.

I remembered my initial reason of coming downstairs and I went to eat cookies.

Suddenly,Sehun's secret came back in my mind.I really want keep it safe,because I don't know what to do yet.He may has his reasons for keeping it as a secret and I have to respect that.

Kai's P.O.V

Baekhyun is so childish!I am sure that he did that because I had maken fun of his twerking.I'm still laughing when I think about it.However,I have to admit that he and Chanyeol are the prank masters.They always find different ways to tease us.

I left from there and I went in Sehun's and Suho's room.I had to discuss about my dream with Sehun.He had to know.

When I went in their room ,I told Suho to leave.

"Suho,can you go downstairs please?I need to say something to Sehun"

"What do you need to ..." ,Sehun was going to ask me something,but Suho interrupted him.

"Okay,I am going downstairs anyways because I have to prepare lunch with D.O."

"Thank you Suho." ,I thanked him.

He left the room and I was alone with Sehun.

"What do you need to tell me?" ,Sehun asked me.

"It's about a dream I had with you.I need to find its meaning." ,I told him.

"A dream?Tell me abou it."

"Well the point of this dream is that you were crying a lot.I have the feeling that something bad is going to happen."

"Something bad?Like what?" ,He worriedly asked.

"As you know,in a few days Exo-M will come back to Korea and I don't know if it has to do with that.I just wish that no accident will occure."

"No way.Everything will be fine.Forget about it."

"Your face tells me that you hide something.Tell me."

"Nothing.I don't hide anything"

"Sehun,I care about you.If it is something serious,you know that I can help you."

"I said nothing."

"Okay...let's say that I believe you."

Of course I didn't believe him.It was obvious that he was hiding something from me.

Leta~♡