Chapter 7:Complicated

A/N:Short update

---------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun's P.O.V

While we were eating quietly,Kai had a silly expression and was ready to talk.I immediately understood that he would say something stupid about what I did yesterday.

"Baekhyun" ,Kai called my name.

"What?" ,I angrily asked him.

"Did you learn how to twerk?"

When he asked me that,I became red like a tomato and the other members started laughing.

"Yesterday,I saw him twerking too,in our room." ,Chanyeol stated.

"I did it just for fun." ,I defended myself.

"I want to see Baekhyun twerking too!" ,D.O jokingly said.

"Baekhyun show us!Please!" ,Sehun pouted.

"No,no I am not going to show you,stop it!" ,I answered them.

They continued laughing,but I didn't care.I just ate my breakfast.

When we finished eating,we got ready and we went for practice.Luckily, no one got injured that day.

After many hours of practicing we came back home at 6:00 pm.

We took our shower and D.O went to prepare the dinner.

The others were in the living room ,watching TV,but I noticed that Sehun wasn't with them.

I went upstairs to see if he was in his room,but when I was ready to open the door,I heard him talking to someone,probably through his phone.

I was curious about what he was saying so I decided to eavesdrop.

What I heard him telling was really weird.Sehun was telling to that person that he wants to sleep with him/her again and again.

I had no idea that Sehun was in a relationship.He had never told me.

After a while,Sehun stopped talking.I ran quickly in my room and I was patiently waiting for Sehun to go downstairs.

When I saw him leaving his room and going downstairs,so found the oppurtunity to go in his room.

He had placed his phone on his bed,so I decided to check it.

I knew that what I was doing wasn wrong but I was doing it out of curiosity.

I luckily knew his code and I succeded in unlocking his phone.I checked his calls to see who called him and I couldn't believe in my eyes.
I had never imagined something like that.I couldn't think straight due to my big surprise,so I just placed his phone back on his bed and I quickly left his room.

Once I went in my room,I sat on my bed and started thinking.Why didn't he tell us?We could have helped him with everything.

As soon as I thought that,someone came in my room and interrupted my thoughts.I looked at the door and I saw Chanyeol.

"Hey,twerking machine,come downstairs,dinner is ready." ,Chanyeol jokingly said.

"Shut up big ears" ,I coldly told him.

I went downstairs and everyone was already in the kitchen.I didn't know how act towards Sehun at that time.I knew everything about him and I had to keep his secret safe.

Leta~♡