Chapter 18:Don't cry

Chanyeol's P.O.V

How can I be that stupid?I called him MY Baekhyunie!I really can't hold myself because I love him!He also kissed me back when I kissed him...so that means that he feels something for me as well...but why did he say that we sould forget about the kiss?Hm?

"Will you come to wake up D.O or not?What are you thinking anyway?Let's go and please don't call me YOURS again.Please!" ,He told me.

Why is he acting like that?He wants to make me suffer for real.

"Yeah,you are right and I am SORRY...let's go."

We went in D.O's and Kai's room and we woke up D.O.Kai was still sleeping.After that,D.O came with us downstairs.

"Do you need help in order to make the foods for the Exo M members that are in their way to our dorm?" ,I asked D.O

"Yeah,I need help from both of you!" , D.O said to me and Baekhyun.

He explained to us what we will prepare and what we have to do.

"So,all these are for the breakfast?And what are we going to eat for lunch?" ,Baekhyun asked D.O

"For lunch we will have barbeque.By the way,why you two are awkward with each other?" ,D.O asked us.

"We are not akward!" ,I immediately answered him.

"Okay..." ,He answered,but I think that he didn't believe me.

Kai's P.O.V

I woke up and I saw that D.O wasn't on his bed.

Then,I remembered that he had to do some preparations for the arrival of the Exo M members.

I went in the bathroom and I took a shower.When I got off the bathroom,with a towel around my waist,I saw Sehun crying while he was sitting on my bed.What happened?

He saw that I was staring at him and he ran towards me.After that,he embraced me tightly.I gently patted his back and I broke the hug.

"What happened Sehun?Calm down please."

"I can't!I can't stand this anymore!" ,He yelled at me.

"What's wrong Sehun?Please tell me what's wrong!"

"Okay...From where should I start?"

"From the beginning."

"I think that what I am going to tell you,will make you shocked,but don't interrupt me,okay?" ,He asked me.

"Okay...start."

"Everything started one year ago...Whatever,I am not going to say all the details.What I want to tell you is that I am in a relationship with Luhan for almost one year and I am crazy in love with him."

"That's amazing Sehun,but what's the problem?Why were you crying?"

"The problem is that Luhan called me today and he told me that we should tell everyone about our relationship.If I don't agree to do that,we will break up.But,I am scared.I am so scared to tell everyone about it and Luhan knows that but he insists that I should do it.I am really confused.What should I do?" ,He started crying again.

I envy them,in a good way,for being in a relationship.I wish that I could be in a relationship with D.O as well...

While Sehun was telling me that,I remembered the dream I had seen with him.The dream in which he was crying alone,under a tree.That's it...I think I found the meaning behind that dream.

"Luhan loves you Sehun,that's why he wants everyone to know about your relationship.You don't have to be afraid about it.I can help you with that if you want,but first wait until Luhan comes here and talk about it with him again."

"Thank you Kai.That's what I will do.I will put my love on top of everything .I will do it just for Luhan."

"That's nice.Also,I want to tell you that I found the meaning behind the dream I had seen.In my dream,you were under a tree alone,crying and then I came to help you.That means that you were crying because you were afraid to be alone,without Luhan and then I came and I adviced you on how to overcome your problem."

"Yeah,I think you are right.You always make my day.Now I feel way better."

"Stupid!"

"Stupid but cute!"

"Whatever!"

"Oh!I think that I heard the doorbell!Do you think they have arrived?!" ,Sehun asked me suprised.

"Maybe they have...You have to be prepared."

Leta~♡