Chapter 3:Not again

Kai's P.O.V

I followed them and we after a while,we arrived in the vocal practicing room.

"Are you sure that you want to practice with us?" ,D.O asked me surprised.

"Yes,I have to improve my vocals." ,I answered him.

The truth is that I didn't only want to improve my vocals,but I also wanted to check if everything will be fine,because Baekhyun and Chanyeol never let D.O to practise enought.These two always fight and and D.O is always is complaining about them.

Baekhyun started singing and Chanyeol was playing the guitar.To be honest,Baekhyun was really good,however the atmosphere was ruined by Chanyeol.

"You were off key in the last setence!" ,Chanyeol scolded Baekhyun.

"No,I wasn't!" ,Baekhyun argued.

Not again...

"Yes you were!D.O has to sing now!" ,Chanyeol argued aswell.

"But...but I haven't finished yet!" ,Baekhyun yelled at him.

"Hey!Be quiet!D.O will sing now!Let's say that you have finished Baekhyun!Aish!You two!" ,I yelled at them and they stoped arguing.I can understand now why D.O is complaining all the time.

When D.O started singing,his deep voice made my heart fluttering!He is always really good at singing but that day he was the best out of all times!

While he was singing,I was really enjoying it,but then again,the voice of Chanyeol disturbed me.

"D.O sang much better than you Baekhyun" ,Chanyeol teased him.

"Aish!Chanyeol!Can't you just shut up?You don't know anything about singing yet you are trying to  judge me." ,Baekhyun said angrily.

"Hey,I know about..." ,Chanyeol tried to protest,but D.O interrupted him.

"Stop it!We have to continue practicing!Don't even dare to bother me again or I will hit both of you!"

Finally they again stopped arguing and we continued our practice.

Sehun's P.O.V

For my surprise,I noticed that Kai went with the others in the vocal practicing room and I stayed with Suho to practice our dance.

It was actually really weird that Kai didn't stay with us.I think it's the first time he goes with his own will to practice his vocals.

"Do you know why did Kai go with them?" ,I curiously asked Suho.

"I have no idea.Let him do whatever he think it's right.Let's start practicing." ,Suho answered me.

We started dancing and my leg didn't hurt me,but then it started hurting me a lot.I didn't care about it and I continued dancing againHowever,after a little Suho noticed that something was wrong.

"What's wrong with you Sehun?"

"Nothing is wrong!" ,I lied to him.

"I don't think so!You should stop practicing!"

"No!I said that I am okay."

"Maybe we should see a doctor Sehun." ,Suho suggested.

"No,I'll tell D.O later to give me something to apply on my leg.It's nothing important."

"Okay,but be careful with your movements please."

"I will.Don't worry." ,I ensured him.

We continued practicing and my leg was still hurting but I didn't want to seem like a cry baby!Ah.I just wish Luhan was here...to take care of me...

Leta~♡