Chapter 5:Awkward

Kai's P.O.V

As soon as the other members saw what Baekhyun did,they placed their dishes in the sink for D.O to wash them and they left from the kitchen while they were laughing.I was the only one who was left there with D.O and Baekhyun and I heard their conversation.

"Hey,why did you do that?Are you crazy?" ,D.O asked him.

"Aw~,D.O can you make me bacon for breakfast tomorrow?" ,Baekhyun asked D.O with a puppy face.

"No,I won't make you bacon tomorrow.Now leave,I have to wash the dishes...or do you want to wash them,ha?" ,D.O asked Baekhyun.

"Aish Kyungsoo yah!"

Baekhyun left mad from the kitchen.I felt weird.I want to be the only who hugs D.O.Baekhyun is crazy and he always teases D.O!

I went towards the sink and I left my dish in it.Then I went upstairs with a sad expression on my face.When I was ready to go in my room,Suho saw me and he came to talk to me.

"Hey Kai~!"

I tried to avoid him because I wanted to take some sleep and I wasn't in the mood to have a conversation wih someone.Even if it wasn't the right thing to do,I didn't answer him and I went straightaway in my room.However,he followed me.

I lied on my bed and I hugged my pillow tightly.Stubborn as he is,he sat on my bed next to me.

"What's wrong Kai?"

"I am okay hyung~,I am just tired."

"You don't look fine though and you know that you can tell me anything, right?"

"I told you that I am okay hyung,please leave me alone, I want to sleep."

"Okay Jongin,but I will be in my room if you want to tell me anything."

Later,Suho left my room.I felt sad by the way I talked to him but,I hadn't thought exactly what I could tell him because I was confused.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Chanyeol wanted to stayel downstairs and I was alone in my room.As a result,I was really bored and I didn't know what to do.

While I was thinking,an idea popped in my mind.I wanted to do something fun and at the same time,I wanted to learn something new.

I searched on youtube for recent videos and guess what I found!I found videos about TWERKING!

At first I thought that it will be weird if I do that but I was curious and I had the urge to try it.

I played a suitable song and I started twerking.After a while,I realised that I couldn't do it.I wonder how girls are doing stuff like that.It was really hard.

I will later ask Kai if he can twerk.I am sure that he can.It will be easy for him since he can do anything when it comes to dance.

For my bad luck,while I was twerking someone entered my room.I turned around and I saw Chanyeol.He was laughing while rolling on the floor.My cheeks heatened up and I felt so embarassed.Why did I bring myself into a situation like this?

"Yah don't laugh!It's not funny!" ,I groused about it.

"Are you kidding me?Are you trying to twerk?You are crazier than I thought." ,Chanyeol told me while laughing.

"Shut up and just go to sleep.Oh!And I am not crazy!" ,I yelled.

"Okay,but I I won't forget that incident.I think am going to have nightmares with your twerking." ,Chanyeol jokingly said.

"Just sleep!" ,I shouted.

I turned off the lights and I tried to sleep,but I failed.

Lot's of hours passed and I got up from my bed to see what time it was.

It was 3:00 am.

Well,I think I know what I should do to kill my time again...

Leta~♡