Chapter 11:Calm down

D.O's P.O.V

Me and Kai are very close,so I think that it's normal to like him that much.

Kai is really mature for his age and he is way sexier than me.That's why he has so many fans.I really envy him in a good way and I am happy for him.Also,he is really good-hearted and that's why everyone likes him,including me.

Suho's P.O.V

Finally,a new day came and I woke up first of all.

I washed my face and I went downstairs,because I wanted to eat something.

I went in the kitchen and I ate cerials with milk.I prepared cerials with milk for the others too and I went upstairs to wake them up.

D.O will be happy because again, he won't have to cook breakfast.

Firstly, I went in my room to wake up Sehun,but he had already woken up and he was texting to someone with his phone.

"Sehun,come downstairs,I have prepared breakfast.Also,to who are you texting?" ,I curiously asked him.

"None of your business Suho.I am coming in a little."

"That was dissrespectful." ,I sighed.

"Sorry for being dissrespectful hyung"

"It's fine Sehun.Just tell me if you are talking with a girl.I have to know."

"Kind of.Now can you please leave?Please hyung."

I nodded and I left our room.

What did he mean with that 'kind of'?
Whatever he meant by that,I should not bother my mind with it.

I went to wake up Chanyeol and Baekhyun.I went inside their room and I saw that Chanyeol laughing while he was lying on his bed.

Then,I turned around and I saw that Baekhyun was sleeping and passionately kissing his pillow.What's wrong with him anyways?

Suddenly, an idea came to my mind.I went quickly downstairs and took a glass with cold water.After that,I went upstairs again and entered Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's bedroom.

I poured the cold water on Baekhyun's face and he jumped off his bed.Chanyeol started laughing louder than before.Baekhyun stood up and started running behind me while I was trying to run as fast as I could because I didn't want him to catch me.Baekhyun was laughing very loud and he was yelling my name.

I run downstairs and I fell on a couch.After a little Baekhyun came downstairs as well and he started tickling me.I really hate it when someone is tickling me.

Kai's P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard someone yelling to someone.

I stood up and I saw that the bedroom's door was open.I went out of my room and I saw in the hallway Sehun,D.O and Chanyeol,going downstairs.

"Hey!Who is yelling to who?" ,I asked them.

"Baekhyun is yelling to Suho!" ,Sehun answered me.

"Why?" ,I asked.

"Because Suho poured on his face cold water while he was sleeping." ,Chanyeol answered me while laughing.

"Okay..." ,I told them.

"Anyways,now you are awake,come downstairs.Sehun told us that Suho prepared breakfast." ,D.O said to me.

"Yeah,he did." ,Sehun said.

"Okay,I am coming in one minute,because I have to wash my face first." ,I told them and they nodded.

I went in the bathroom and I washed my face.

I still can't stop thinking about that stupid,bad dream!Why was Sehun crying in it?I really can't understand it!

I went downstairs,in the kitchen and everyone had already started eating.

I sat on my seat and I started eating too.

Luckily,we didn't have practice that day,because we had a fan signing event in the evening,so we could do whatever we want until the fan signing.

After we finished eating,everyone went in their rooms except for me and D.O who was washing the dishes.

"Do you need any help with the dishes?, I asked him.

"No Kai it's fine.Thank you.It's the first time you are asking me about washing the dishes,do you feel you okay?" ,He jokingly asked me.

"Yeah,I just asked.If you w...want me I will be in the living room.I am going now." ,I answered him.

I went quickly in the living room and I turned on the TV.I decided to watch the avatar series.

After almost 10 minutes,D.O came and he sat next to me.

"So,you like the avatar series a lot,right?" ,He asked me.

"Em...Yeah." ,I answered.

"Ah Okay...I want to ask something.Why are you being so shy towards me lately?" ,He asked me and my heart started beating fast.

"What?I am not being shy towards you!" ,I answered him.

"Okay I'm sorry then.It was very silly to ask you." ,He apologised.

Now,I am completely sure that I act like a weirdo.I really need to calm down,differently,he will understand how I feel for him.

While we were watching the avatar series,I felt something heavy on my shoulder.I turned my head and I saw that D.O had fallen asleep on my shoulder.He was so adorable.

I didn't want to bother him but I really wanted to go in the toilet.I had to pee.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N:It's not a big chapter, but I think that I will update again today.

Leta~♡