Chapter 31:Am I falling for him?

D.O's P.O.V

Finally,we calmed down Tao,which wasn't that easy,but we achieved it.

After that,we decided to talk,but because Kai left,who was the only one who was not in a relationship with someone,except me,I decided to go upstairs too.

I was bored seeing the love dovey stuff of the other members again.

-D.O:Hey guys,I am going upstairs.

-Chen:Are you going to do something to Kai?

What did he just say?Oh my God!That was enough to make my cheecks heating up!

-Chanyeol:Look,someone is blushing.

-Tao:Be careful.It will be his first time.

-Baekhyun:Yeah,listen to Tao.He knows a lot of things about that.

-Tao:Stop teasing me about this!Yah!

-D.O:*shout*Stop it!I am not going to do anything with Kai ok?!We are just friends!

They are really stupid!No they aren't.They are huge idiots!

I went upstairs and I left them laughing.

When I went upstairs,I wasn't expecting that sight.I saw Kai,with only a blue towel around his waist and his hair were wet.He looked so hot.

Fuck!What am I thinking?!Remember what had happened back then Kyungsoo,remember and don't let yourself fall for Kai.

Even,if I was trying to make my heart stop pounding,I couldn't.What is wrong with my heart?Why does it make me feel want to hug him?

D.O,stop staring at him.Do something.Leave.You look like a pervert.

I wanted to move,but something inside me,wanted to stay and keep staring at him.

Luckily,he left.He went inside our room.

I don't know what he thinks about me now.Great work Kyungsoo.At first you tell him about your past and then you stare at him like a hungry dog,because you saw his chocolate abs~.What am I even thinking again?!

I was walking slowly till our room,because I was waiting for Kai to wear something.Although,I had no problem to see his perfect body again~.

Oh!What are you doing to me Kai?!Am I falling for you?!

I was waiting for almost ten minutes,but obviously,Kai saw my legs from the small oppening under the door

(A/N:I hope that  you understand what I mean.)

I am so stupid.How didn't I think about that?Now he will think that I am a pervert who is stalking him.Again Kyungsoo,nice work!

Kai's P.O.V

I wore my pijamas and I went to lay on my bed,but I saw someone's feet under the door.Who can be?Maybe Kyungsoo?

I went near the door and I oppened it.Then I saw Kyungsoo with wider eyes that he usually has.

-Kai:Hm...why aren't you coming inside?

-D.O:I saw...I...

Why is he stuttering?

-D.O:*clears throat*I saw that you came off the shower and I thought that you would be ... you know...naked and you would want to wear pijamas so...

Why is he bahaving awkward?Does he like me?No!Why do I trying to give myself fake hopes?He can't like you stupid Kai!He just can't and you know his reason.But...but maybe he overcame his problem and now he likes me...But still no...I don't think so...It can't happen.

-D.O:What are you thinking?

-Kai:Mm...nothing,as you can see now,I am wearing my pijamas,so you are free to come in.And,I have seen you naked too and you have seen me too in the past,so you could have come in earlier.Don't forget that it's your room too.

What did I say?Am I crazy?The truth is that I would feel super awkward if he would see me naked.I am saying stupid things to him.

-D.O:Yeah,but it would be awkward you know...

He entered our room and he closed the door.He said that it would be awkward too.Does he read my mind?If he would he would think that I am crazy...so of course he doesn't.Kai,stop being stupid!

After he entered our room and closed the door,he sat on my bed.What is he up to?

-D.O:Kai,sit next to me.

I nodded and I sat next to him.My heart never stopped pounding and it was ready to get out of my chest.

Then he placed his hand on mine...

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N:What's gonna happen?
3 chapters left...

Don't forget to check out my other Exo fanfiction My invisible Friend.

Leta~♡