Chapter 14:Sick

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I finished my twerking and I was really embarassed.I had blushed a lot.It's all Chanyeol's fault.However, I was happy because I gave a lot of laughter to the members.

"Sorry guys,but I don't feel very good.I have a headache and my tummy is hurting.I am going to sleep." ,Kai suddenly told us.

"It's okay Kai.Rest well." ,Suho said to him.

After Kai left,Chanyeol insulted me again,but this time,he had a point.

"Baekhyun's twerking was that awful,that it gave Kai a headache."

"Maybe you are right,but you told me to do it!So,it's your fault!" ,I told him.

"I love seeing you blushing that's why I told you to do it!" ,He told me.

"You are weird!"

"Not more than you!"

"Aish.Stop it!Should we watch T.O.P's movie?Now,that we don't have anything else to do?" ,Suho told us.

"Yeah.We can do that." ,D.O agreed.

"Yehet!" ,Sehun said.

Finally,we decided to watch T.O.P's movie "The Commitment".

Though,the whole time I was thinking that Chanyeol is so weird.What did he mean by saying that he loves seeing me blushing?I should stop thinking about him and his stupid actions,because I will go crazy.

When the movie finished,everyone went in their rooms,including me and Chanyeol.

I sat on my bed and Chanyeol on his and then I decided to ask him a stupid question.I don't even know why I asked him.

"What did you mean earlier by saying that you love seeing me blushing?"

"I think that it's cute and that's why I love seeing it.Why are you asking?" ,He told me.

"Nothing!Sleep!" ,I quickly told him.

I couldn't look at him straight in the eyes after what he answered,so I turned off the lights and I hid under the sheets of my bed.

Kai's P.O.V

The next day,I woke up really early.Even D.O was sleeping.The reason why I woke up that early,is because I was feeling sick.

I went in the bathroom,because I thought that a cold water bath would help my situation.

I took my clothes off and I entered the bathtub.

The cold water felt so good,but my stomach and my head were still aching.

I went out of the bathtub and I vomitted in the toilet.I flushed the toilet,washed my face and brushed my teeth.I was still feeling awful so I went again to lie on my bed.

After almost 10 minutes,D.O wake up and he came near me.

"Do you feel any better today?" ,He asked me.

"Yeah!I feel way better" ,I lied to him.

"Do not lie to me.I can see that you are not okay.I am going to prepare breakfast and I will tell Suho to bring you something to eat."

"No Kyungsoo,you don't have to."

"I won't hear any other word."

Then,D.O left.

He is really sweet.He cares about me and I can see that.I just wish that he feels something more for me...

Suho's P.O.V

I woke up and I went downstairs.There, I saw D.O cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Suho!"

"Hey D.O"

"Can you please give these to Kai?"

He handed me a plate with chocolate croissants and a glass of fresh orange juice.

"Yeah I can,but why?" ,I asked him.

"He doesn't feel any better from yesterday." He told me.

"Oh,I understand~Then,he shouldn't come to practice today.Can you stay here as well and take care of him,please?" ,He asked me.

"Yeah,of course."

I went upstairs to give the breakfast to Kai and talk with him.

Kai's P.O.V

I was lying on my bed,but all of a sudden, Suho came in my room with my breakfast.

"I heard that you don't feel better today.So,you have to eat breakfast."

He handed me a plate with croissants and a glass with orange juice.

"I will eat well,thank you a lot Suho."

"You don't have to thank me.Oh!I almost forgot to tell you this.Today, you won't come for practice.

"What?No!I have to practice!"

"You should rest Jongin.I told you that you won't come for practice and you have to listen to me.I will explain that to our manager and I am sure that he will agree with me.Also,Kyungsoo will stay with you in order to take care of you.

"Kyungsoo?"

"Yeah,Kyungsoo..I have to wake up the other members now.Eat your breakfast."

After that, he left the room.I couldn't believe that I would stay alone with Kyungsoo in the house.It will be only the two of us.I liked this idea but I knew that it would be very awkward.

Leta~♡