Chapter 26:Should we try?

D.O's P.O.V

Wee finished the barbeque and we went inside,in the kitchen to eat.

"It's really tasty!" ,Tao said.

"I prefer eating bacon." ,Baekhyun said.

"You are a stupid eyeliner." ,Chanyeol jokingly said to Baekhyun.

"I agree with Chanyeol." ,Suho added.

Baekhyun ignored them and continued eating.The other members just laughed.

"I have to ask something." ,Suho said.

"Who do you want to ask? ,Kris asked him.

"I want to ask Kyungsoo,Jongin,Baekhyun and Chanyeol."

What does he want to say?

"Oh.What is it?" ,Jongin asked.

"Everyone in here are couples except from you,Kyungsoo,Baekhyun and Chanyeol.You could make Kaisoo and Baekyeol real too." ,Suho said and laughed.

When he said that,I felt weird.How could I be in a relationship with Jongin?He is like my brother and I already feel uncomfortable with gays because of my past.

"No way.I won't be in a relationship with that giant." ,Baekhyun said.

"We have already kissed and I liked it,so I wouldn't be bothered." ,Chanyeol happily said.

"You weren't supposed to say that!" ,Baekhyun said and hid his red face with his palms.

"Did you kiss?Lip to lip?" ,Lay asked them

"You could have said that earlier." ,Chen told them.

"I didn't want to say anything about it it,because I already regret it." ,Baekhyun told Chen.

"I didn't regret it." ,Chanyeol said and Baekhyun became red again.

"Baekhyun.Are you sure that you don't like Chanyeol?You seem to be embarassed." ,Suho told Baekhyun.

"Maybe I like him..." ,Baekhyun said and looked at Chanyeol.

"Should we try to be together?" ,Chanyeol asked him and smiled.

"We should give it a try..." ,Baekhyun told him and smiled as well.

"What about Kaisoo?" ,Tao asked and Kris laughed.

I felt uncomfortable again.

"I don't think that me and Jongin feel that way." ,I said.

"Are you sure?" ,Suho asked me.

"I think that I am.I believe that Jongin doesn't like me either.Do you want to be in a relationship with me?" ,I asked Jongin.

Kai's P.O.V

When he asked me that,my heart started beating faster.

"I..." ,I said.I really don't know how to answer him.

"Jongin,stop.Kyungsoo,do you want to play a game?" ,Suho asked Kyungsoo.

Suho saved me.

"What game?For what?" ,Kyungsoo asked him.

Everyone were looking at them and didn't interrupt their conversation.

"The pepero game.In that way,you and Jongin will be sure about your feelings." ,Suho said and gently smiled.

"If Jongin agrees then I don't have a problem." Kyungsoo said and looked at me.

He is trying hard,I can see that.

"I don't have a problem either." ,I said.

Suho got a pocky from the cupboard and gave it to me.Then he smirked and sat on his seat.

Me and Kyungsoo were the only ones standing.

I went in front of Kyungsoo and I put the one side of the pocky in my mouth.Then,Kyungsoo came closer to me and he put the other side of the pocky in his mouth.

With each bite,Kyungsoo was bringing his lips closer to mine and I could feel his breath.My heart was racing.He brought his lips closer...

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N:Sorry for the short update.

Leta~♡