Chapter 30:Perverted thoughts

D.O's P.O.V

After I finished washing the dishes with Chanyeol,Baekhyun came in the kitchen and they both went upstairs.

It was 3:00 pm and I wasn't feeling sleepy,so I decided to go in the living room and watch TV with Lay,Luhan,Xiumin and Chen who were already there.

I sat on the couch next to Luhan and Lay and on the other couch was Xiumin and Chen who were cuddling.

It doesn't bother me so much now.I have been used to it.The one reason is because Kai scolded me about it and that made me realise some things and after the pepero game...I don't know...I think that I came way closer with Kai...but I still can't see him differently.I don't know.It's so complicated.

We were watching TV and at the same time we had some fun while we were talking.

"Maybe Xiuchen wants to stay alone,shall we let them alone?" ,Luhan asked.

"Yeah...don't do anything bad in front of us.I am so innocent." ,I said.

"Very funny." ,Xiumin said.

"I found it funny." ,Chen said and laughed.

"Trol." ,Lay added.

"Thank you.So,Luhan...why you aren't with the baby Sehun?" ,Chen asked.

"He is not a baby and Kai wanted to talk to him and Suho." ,Luhan answered.

"I am not with Suho for that reason." ,Lay complained.

"Okay I got it.But Sehun is still a baby." ,Chen said.

Then silence wrapped us and we focused on the TV.

3 hours passed and I looked next to me to see Lay sleeping.I looked at the other couch and I saw the Xiuchen couple sleeping too.Only me and Luhan were awake.

Luhan looked at me and he gave me a smile.After a little,I saw Tao and Kris coming downstairs.They sat next to the Xiuchen couple and they woke up Chen.

"Why did you wake me up ha?" ,Chen yelled at them and as a result Xiumin woke up as well.

"It's already 6:00pm that's why I woke you up!" ,Kris said.

Then they all focused on the TV which was showing the MV of SNSD Mr.Mr.

In the middle of the MV Kai,Sehun and Suho came downstairs and they sat on the other empty couch.

"Oh look!SNSD's song Mr.Mr!" ,Kai said.

"Luckily Baekhyun isn't here,because he would start fanboying." ,Suho said.

When he said that,we saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol coming downstairs while holding hands.

At first I stared at them without doing any expression but then I thought about it again and I smiled at them.

-D.O:Now Baekhyun is here.

After that,Baekhyun let Chanyeol's hand and he started dancing Mr.Mr.This boy will never change!

Then Chanyeol joined him .The dork couple is in action.

The song was about to finish,but before the ending,Suho turned off the TV.

-Baekhyun:Yah!Why did you do that?

-Suho:Because you are stupid.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided not to argue with Suho.

Baekhyun sat on the same couch with me,Lay and Luhan . Chanyeol sat on the same couch with Kai,Sehun and Suho.

-Suho:Now,tell us,what happened between you two?

-Baekhyun:We are a couple now.

-Xiumin:Cute~

-Tao:Stop saying cute all the time!Why are you saying it anyway?

-Xiumin:Because it reminds me of baozi.

-Tao:*Shouts*What the freaking GuCCi!Xiumin you are stupid!

-Chen:Don't call my future husband stupid!

-Suho:Don't start arguing you two!I had enough time when Baekyeol were arguing.By the way,why earlier Tao was moaning?

I turned my face to Tao and I saw him blushing.Kris just smirked.

-Baekhyun:Me and Chanyeol heard them too,when we were passing by the bathroom upstairs.

-Chen:Obviously,they had their private time.If you know what I mean.*winks*

Then Tao hit Chen on the head and we bursted out laughing.

-D.O:Guys~I am going to make dinner.

-Suho:No need to do it.I am not hungry.We ate a lot at lunch.I don't know if the other members want to eat something though.

-Exo:No it's okay D.O.

-Chanyeol:By the way,I have an idea.

-Suho:What?

-Chanyeol:Why don't we watch a horror movie and at the same time we can eat some pop corn.

-Tao:Horror?I am scared!

-Kris:Don't be afraid.I will protect you.

-D.O:Let's watch a horror movie,but which one?

-Chanyeol:"Anabelle"!

-Baekhyun:Yeah,"Anabelle"!The doll from "The Conjuring".

-Tao:Is it scary?

-Baekhyun:Yeah!But,you have Kris to protect you*giggles*

-D.O:Let's watch "Anabelle".I am bringing the pop corn from the kitchen.

I took the pop corn from the cupboard and I put them in a big bowl.

Then,I went in the living room.

While we were watching the movie,on the scary parts,Tao was screaming and Kris was calming him down.

The movie was a little scary,I have to admit but it was interesting.

When the movie finished we were all trying to calm Tao down.

-Luhan:Tao,don't be scared.

-Sehun:Tao,someone is behind you.

-Tao:Yah!Sehun!Stop!

-Chen:I saw someone behind you too.

-Kris:Don't scare my panda!

-Kai:Whatever.I am going to do a shower upstairs.Good luck with Tao.

Then Kai went upstairs.And we were still trying to handle Tao.

Kai's P.O.V

The movie was great and I wanted to stay downstairs to make a little fun of Tao too,but I had to do a shower.

I went in the bathroom and after I finished the shower,I took a towel and I wrapped it around my waist.

I exited the bathroom and I wasn't expecting what I saw.My legs started trembling and I froze on my spot.

On the end of the hallway was D.O.

I quickly went in my room and I wore my pijamas...

I was so embarassed when D.O saw me like that.Of course he has seen me shirtless but,after the pepero game...I don't know...I wanted to run towards him and kiss him...

Kai stop being a pervert all the time...
-----------------------------------------------------

The fanfiction ends in 4  chapters and they are full of Kaisoo~~~~

Leta~♡