Chapter 29:No more twerking!

A/N:Second update for today!Yehet!

-----------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun's P.O.V

After Chanyeol finished washing the dishes with D.O,I told him to come upstairs in our room.

We were walking on the hallway upstairs and we passed by the shower.

"Do you hear something coming from the shower?" ,I asked him.

"Yeah...I think that's Tao's voice..." ,H3 told me and we continued walking.We went in our room and we both sat on my bed.

"It seems like Tao and Kris went their relationship to the next level." ,I told him and he agreed.

"Whatever.When we were eating earlier,you said that you hadn't regretted the kiss that you had given me." ,I told him and he seemed surprised.

"Yeah...I didn't regret it.But,if you don't like me...I understand."

"Chanyeol look,like I said earlier,I will give you a chance."

"But if you don't want to..."

"Chanyeol,I love you.I really love you,but I am scared.I am scared that one day you will stop loving me.This is the reason why I had told you to forget that kiss that you had given me.But I love you Chanyeol.Don't ever leave me.I love you."

He came closer to me and he left a small peck on my forehead.In that way, he shows me that he loves me and that he won't stop loving me.That made me relieved.

"Baekhyun,I love you more than I love myself.I will never stop loving you.Even if I believe that you love bacon more than me."

"I don't!Don't be jealous of bacon.I love you and only you~."

"You are so cute.I was just teasing you.Now twerk for me." ,He said and started laughing.He is so stupid.

"Yeolie!No more twerking!I am so embarassed even thinking that I twerked in front of you."

"I was just teasing you again and you don't have to be embarassed.I love everything that you have already done and everything that you will do.I love you."

Then,he kissed me again but on the lips.He also went on the top of me but I pushed him away.

"I don't want to rush it Chanyeol.I am sorry."

"I know,I am sorry.I wouldn't do anything though."

"You are really nice when you want it.By the way,I feel sleepy."

"Then sleep.I will watch you.

I nodded and fell asleep on my bed.The last thing that I remember before closing my eyes was Chanyeol caressing my forehead.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I was caressing Baekhyun's forehead and then he closed his beautiful eyes.

When I was sure that he had gone in the dreamland,I kissed his eyes and I covered his body with a blanket.

I was watching him for almost 1 hour but then my eyes became heavy and as a result I fell asleep on the cold floor.

After some hours of sleeping,I woke up and I saw Baekhyun staring at me while he was sitting on his bed.

"Why are you staring at me?What's so weird?"

"You slept on the floor...for me?"

"Yeah...that's not weird.I love you,how many times have I already told you?I would do anything for you.Plus,I wanted to see how peacefull you sleep."

"Yeolie why do you make my heart flutter?"

"I can't answer you that.Now let's go downstairs"

"Take my hand."

I took his hand and then we went downstairs.

We saw that everyone was in the living room and when they saw us too they stared at us with big smiles on their faces...

-----------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to check out my other Exo fanfiction My invisible Friend .

Leta~♡