Chapter 25:Sloppy.

Kai's P.O.V

Watching Taoris and Xiuchen made me wanting to be a couple with D.O even more,but I am sure that I can't.Why?Because of his stupid past.I love him and it hurts that I can't do anything about it.

When Kyungsoo saw Taoris and Xiuchen kissing,he seemed to be disgusted and angry.I noticed that and I couldn't let it pass.

Everyone went outside again to continue the barbeque,but I told D.O to stay inside with me,because I had to tell him something.

He told Chanyeol to continue the barbeque without him and he followed me in our room.

"What's wrong Kai?"

"I saw your angry and disgusted face earlier,when Taoris and Xiuchen were kissing and that was really inappropriate.Why are you doing this?Try to respect their relationships.I understand that it's hard for you because of your past,but try not to act like that."

"I am trying Kai,but it is not easy."

"I know that it is not easy,but try to hide your real feelings from the others.They would feel very uncomfortable if they learnt about your past and your homophobic perceptions."

"I am sorry.I just can't understand how they can be in love with a man.Maybe I am just confused.Can you help me?"

"Yes,I will.You shouldn't be sorry to me but to them.You probably need time to get used to same sex relationships. Anyways,try to act like I told you.It will help you for now."

"Thank you Kai."

I feel proud that I could talk to him like that.I think that it was brave,because I love him and scolding him was something hard.However,I had to do it.I know that it was the right thing to do.

"We should go in the yard now,for the barbeque." ,Kyungsoo told me.

"I know.I am coming."

We went in the yard and I looked for Suho.He was sitting on a chair alone,away from the others.I took a chair and placed it next to his.

"Kai."

"Hey Suho.I am curious about something."

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me that you like Lay when I told you that I like Kyungsoo?"

"You didn't ask me."

"You are mean.Anyways?,I want to tell you something more important.Kyungsoo told me something about his past and I know that probably we will never be together."

"What did he tell you?"

"I can't say exactly what he told me,because it's supposed to be a secret,but I can tell you that he is homophobic."

"What?I wasn't expecting that."

"Yeah,I know.He finds same sex relationships weird.I told him that I will help him overcome this though."

"I understand.You really have to help him.You are the most suitable one to do this."

"I won't give up until I help him."

Suho calmed me down once again.He has the power to make me happy no matter what difficulties I am facing.

After a while,I saw Kyungsoo coming towards me.He was holding a fork with a piece of meat.

"Open your mouth." ,Kyungsoo happily told me.

"Why?"

"I want you to taste some meat."

"Okay then."

I oppened my mouth and he put a piece of meat in my mouth.As expected it was really tasty.The corner of my mouth was a little dirty,so Kyungsoo cleaned it with his thumb.My heart started pounding.

"You are being like a pig again.When you were sick and I took care of you,you were sloppy as well.Anyway,how was it?"

"Don't be mean to me.Well,it was really tasty Kyungie."

"Hm...Kyungie?"

"It's better than Kyungsoo."

"You can call me Kyungie then." ,He said and left.

He is so innocent.What am I thinking?Of course he is innocent.He doesn't know that I am gay and that I like him.That's good though,because if he learned that I like him he would be disgusted.I hate hiding things from him,but that's the only way.

"What was that?" ,Suho happily asked me.

"What?"

"Kyungsoo fed you and you are telling me that he doesn't like you?Also,he didn't even notice that I was here."

"I never said that he doesn't like me.He likes me,but just as a friend."

"Maybe he will see you differently later.Probably after a game that I have on my mind."

"What kind of game"

"You will see."

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N:That was a boring chapter, right?I am really sorry  ...

Leta~♡