Chapter 22:Kind of normal?

Xiumin's P.O.V

Finally,Luhan and Sehun admitted their relationship.I was hiding their secret for a really long time.Also,Sulay relationship was revealed too.Well,I wasn't that shocked.I knew that there was something between them because I had seen Lay on Suho's bed without a t-shirt and it the lie about the hot weather was so obvious.I am not that stupid and I am sure that they were going to have sex.I feel bad that I interrupted them.

However,for now the important thing for me is that I have to tell Chen my real feelings for him.I really want to tell him,but his reaction earlier about the other gay relationships wasn't that good.Although,maybe his true feeling are different.I have to give it a try whatever the reaction is.

Kyungsoo and Jongin went in the kitchen,so I grabbed Chen's hand and I led him upstairs and then in our room.We entered our room and he looked at me with widened eyes.

"Why did you grab me like that?Do you want to do something to me?Are you a gay too?" ,Chen said to me and I became embarassed.

"W-w-w-wha-wha-what are you saying?"

"I am just kidding baozi.Calm down."

"Oh-yeah!Of course you were kidding..."

"Now tell me why you brought me here."

"Well I-I-"

"You-you?"

"Chen!Don't make fun of me."

"Okay,sorry.Now tell me.You?" ,He laughed.

"I-I lo-"

"You lo-Did you lose something?I swear I didn't take anything from you."

"No!Shut up!I love you."

I quickly pressed my lips against his,but he pushed me away...

"What are you even doing?I don't love you.Don't you ever do that again.Shit!"

He left the room and he shut the door.I fell on my bed and I felt tears running on my cheek.Before I realised it I was crying heavily.I got rejected from the one I love and he probably hates me now.Why Chen?Why?Why do I love you?

Chen's P.O.V

After I left from mine and Xiumin's room,I went in the bathroom that was upstairs and I started crying.

What did I just do?I really love him,why did I act like that towards him?I am so sorry.I wish I could accept his love,but I can't because I don't find my feelings towards him normal.They are kind of normal?I really don't know,but I had no intention of hurting him.The kiss was just so sudden and I didn't react properly.

I should apologize to him.

I wipped off my tears with a towel and I went towards our room.

I knocked the door but no one answered me.I wish that Xiumin is okay.

I knocked again but also nothing.I entered the room and I saw Xiumin crying like a baby while he was hugging a teddy bear.My heart was broken the moment I saw him like that.This is something I really didn't want to happened.Why am I such an asshole?

I went near him and I hugged him.

"I am so sorry Xiumin.I just wanted to say that I am not in love with you but I didn't expressed my feelings correctly.I am sorry,I didn't want to hurt you.This is the last thing I ever wanted.We can continue being close friends..."

Why did I say that I don't love him again?My mouth says the opposite of what my heart says.

"Why aren't you answering Xiumin?"

He turned his face towards me and I saw his red eyes.He cried so much.What did I do?I am a monster.Xiumin please don't cry for me.

"No Chen!No!You are more than over for me.I don't want to see you again!Do you get it?I am so stupid for loving you.You don't deserve it."

"I know that I don't deserve your love.I will just leave now,but please don't cry.I am so sorry..."

"Your sorry is not accepted.Now leave."

A tear escaped my eye.I left the room,but I didn't felt like crying because everything that he said was the truth.I don't deserve his love.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N:A big sorry to Xiuchen shippers I promise that things will get better between them...

Don't forget to check out my new Exo fanfiction My invisible Friend .

Saranghae^^♡

Leta~♡