Chapter 20:Now or never.

This chapter has sexual content.

--------------------------------------------------

Sehun's P.O.V

We were waiting almost half an hour for Suho and Lay to come downstairs and finally,Lay came.

"Oh you came!" ,Tao said.

"Yeah...sorry for being late..." ,Lay apologised.

"What were you doing?" ,Chen asked Lay.

"Nothing.I was just trying to wake up Suho...he was sleeping heavily!" ,Lay answered him.

"And when will he come?" ,Kris asked Lay.

"He is coming in a minute." ,Lay told him.

After almost a minute,Suho came downstairs.

While we were eating,I had my eyes focused on Luhan.I have missed him so much.

After we finished eating our breakfast,everyone started doing their own things and Luhan approached me,when I was alone in the kitchen.

"Let's go upstairs in my room.We need to talk." ,He told me.

"Okay,but it's Lay's room as well.If he is there,what will we do?"

"Lay is in the living room with the others."

"Hmm...Okay..."

I followed Luhan and after we passed by the other Exo members,that were in the living room,we went upstairs in Luhan's room.When we entered,I sat on his bed and he did the same.

"I have missed you Luhan."

"I have missed you too,but that's not the point.Did you think about what I told you?"

"Yeah...but I still need some time to think about it..."

"Come on now Sehun!I can't wait anymore,can't you see it?"

"I told it to Kai though..."

"Only to Kai?It's not enough Sehun!"

I leaned closer to him in order to kiss him but he moved back.

"Sehun.We need to tell everyone about it first.Then you can kiss me again!Now please leave, I need to stay alone to think"

"O...Okay Luhan..."

Then I left.I felt like my heart was broken into million pieces.Why is Luhan doing this to me?

I went in my room and I started crying.I sat on my bed and while I was crying,I was thinking of what happened 1 year ago.

*Flashback*

I was in Luhan's room and we were playing video games,but after a little Luhan was bored and he layed in his bed.

I saw that and Iayed next to him.I didn't know why I did that,but I felt like  it.

Luhan widened his sparkling eyes when he saw me doing this and as a result I giggled.He asked me why I did that but I didn't answer him.I didn't want to say anything.

I suddenly felt that I was hard and I wanted to do something about it.I wanted him.

I moved closer to him and I kissed him passionately.He didn't try to push me,so I continued.I continued kissing him and after a little I broke the kiss to take my shirt off.

Luhan widdened his eyes more but I could see lust in his eyes.Then,he took his shirt off as well.

His action,made me understand that he wanted me to continue.I started licking his hard nipples and he started moaning.I felt his cock growing under me and that turned me on more.

I took off his trousers and then his boxers.He was naked and the only thing I knew was that I wanted him.I took off my trousers and my boxers and I was ready.

He told me to enter him and I did.He was crying in pain,but he was moaning at the same time.I could only feel the pleasure and I was really sorry for him.We both came to the climax at the same time and we left out a big moan together.We fell on the bed exhausted and completely naked.We covered our naked bodies with the blanket of Luhan's bed and I started caressing his cheek.

We were both really surpised when Xiumin entered the room...and he saw us...like that!We freaked out by this,but then we explained him everything and we agreed to keep everything as a secret.

*End of flashback*

A secret that I keep till now.

After thinking that,I started crying more and I realised that I was ready to do everything I could to have my moments with Luhan back.I was ready to tell everyone about our secret.Now or never.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N:I am so embarassed for writing a scene like this. O_O

Leta~♡