Chapter 16:Follow your heart

This fanfiction reached in total 1.000 views!Thank you so much for supporting me!I love you all♥

--------------------------------------------------

D.O's P.O.V

I was going downstairs,with Kai's dish on my hands and when I entered the kitchen I saw the rest of the Exo K members there.

"Hey!Was the practice fine?" ,I happily asked them.

"It was actually perfect" ,Sehun answered me with a smile.

"Perfect?Didn't you miss Kai and me?" ,I pouted.

"No.I am just kidding.It's just that we are excited." ,Suho answered me.

"About what?" ,I asked.

"I want to say it!" ,Baekhyun said.

"No!Suho have to say it!He is the leader!" ,Chanyeol teased him.

"Can you tell me?" ,I asked.

"Tomorrow,the Exo M members are coming back from China." ,Suho told me.

"Really?That means that I have to prepare a lot of food for tomorrow...Poor me.By the way,do you want to eat soup for dinner?" , I asked them.

"Soup?What are we?Babies?" ,Baekhyun teased me.

It wasn't funny.LOL.

"Yes you are a baby!" ,Chanyeol told Baekhyun.

"Don't start fighting again!D.O,I want some soup..." ,Suho said.

Then,everyone started eating the soup that I served them,including Baekhyun.

We finished eating and Suho went quickly upstairs.He obviously wanted to see if Kai was feeling better.

Kai's P.O.V

I was lying on my bed for about 30 minutes and I was bored.

However,after a little,Suho came in my room.

"Suho"

"Hi Kai"

"How was practice?What did the manager say about me and D.O for not coming to practice with you?"

"Practise was fine.Also,I explained to our manager why you and D.O didn't come for practice,so don't worry about it.Now tell me how you feel."

"In the morning I had fever,but now I feel a lot better."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah,don't worry!D.O took a good care of me."

"Yeah about that..."

"Hm?About what?"

"I have seen lately how your actions towards D.O have changed."

What does he mean by that?...

"What do you mean?" ,I asked him.

"I have seen how you look at him.Today I told him to stay with you,not only because he is responsible and he would take care of you,but because I knew that you wanted to stay with him.I know you very well Kai.You can't hide from me."

Should I admit it to him?Or not?What should I do?

"Please admit it Kai.You know that you can trust me."

"But...but...I have nothing to admit."

"Really?Don't you have anything to admit?Then I should leave..."

"No!Wait!...Okay...I like him,I mean...I love him like crazy and ...it's just the way it is and it's wrong!Everything is wrong,but I can't help it.I shouldn't have these feelings towards...but I love him..."

"You love him and so what?Your feelings towards him aren't wrong Kai!You are not wrong !Just follow your heart!I am going support you in everything!You are my friend."

When he said these words to me,I hugged him really tight.

He helps me with everything all time and now he supports me in this too.He is the best leader and at the same time he is a good friend to me.

After a little,we broke our hug because D.O came inside the room.Then,Suho left and D.O lied on his bed.

"Are you going to sleep D.O?"

"Yeah,I have to rest because I have a lot of preparations to do tomorrow."

"Preparations?For what?"

"Didn't Suho tell you that tomorrow the Exo M members are coming back from China?What were you talking the whole time he was here with you?"

"He just forgot it.We were talking...about nothing interesting.You know...about how I was feeling today...Goodnight!"

"Em...Goodnight?!"

D.O turned off the lights and I covered my body with my bed's sheets.My eyes felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N:Finally Kai told someone about his feelings...xD

In the following chapters the Exo M members are appearing in my story.

Leta~♡