3- Myeong-Dong pt. 1

We walk to the house of Bangtan, which was about twice as large as ours, and ours was pretty big, if you ask me. I ring the doorbell, and it was opened by a man in his early thirties. He leeds us into the living room, where Jin, Hoseok, and Suga lay on the couch.

It's as if they were going to a biker funeral. Suga wore black pants and shirt, along with a black hat, shoes, and mask. Jin wore a leather jacket, a black shirt, pants, shoes, and hat. Hoseok wore a black hoodie and pants, except his shoes and mask were white.

Jin smiles and waves us over. We walk over and sit down cautiously. I'm still not used to this.

My entourage exchange nervous glances between each other. I giggle and shake my head.

"So, guys, this is Seoyeon unnie, Jiyoo unnie, and Hayoon unnie. They really like you guys." I say, which causes the girls to smack my shoulder in embarrassment.

The three guys laugh and smile at them. They seem to get along pretty well, and the girls seem less nervous.

The the other four come in. They wore more sensible clothing that was less funeral-style. Jungkook wore a pink hoodie and some simple black ripped jeans, along with grey boots and a black mask. Jimin wore a red long sleeve with black jeans and a white beanie and some white shoes. Tae wore an expensive looking button down with some black pants and sandals, a white mask covering the other half of this gave that was hooded by his hair. And finally, Namjoon sported a pair of jeans and black top, a khaki jacket covering it. A light pink baseball hat perched atop his head and some boots were tied to his feet.

I introduced them to the three girls, who were obviously having mental breakdowns because they were seeing their biases. But when I examine their interaction, Tae seemed drawn to Seoyeon unnie, who was a bundle of nerves. Jimin was interacting with both Jiyoo unnie and Hayoon unnie, but seemed more interested in Hayoon unnie than Jiyoo unnie, which was a bit sad. Maybe she'll meet BangChan one day.

I remain seated on the couch as they all interact, then someone sits next to me. I see a pink hoodie in the corner of my eye and turn my head to smile. Jungkook lowers his mask and smiles his bunny smile.

"We haven't really officially met." He says. "I'm Jungkook."

"I know." I smile back, "I've heard of you guys. I'm Jina."

"I know." He grins as he copies my exact words. "How long have you been a trainee?"

"2 years." I respond. "I was 14 when I joined."

"Really? Nice." He says. Then silence filled the space between us.

"Okay, come on, we should go!" Namjoon announces. We all get up and walk out the door, then Jin hands all four of us masks.

We take different cars. Me and the girls in our SUV and the boys in their van.

As Jiyoo unnie was driving, the entire car is silent. Hayoon unnie's reading on Webtoon, Seoyeon unnie's fixing her braid, and I'm texting Jungkook. He was saying that Jin was complaining about Namjoon's destructive powers. Apparently, he almost broke off the stereo button.

"Who're you texting?" Jiyoo unnie asks, glancing at me.

"No one." I reply, sending Jungkook to message.

Hayoon unnie reaches over and grabs my phone. "Yah! Gimme!" I yell.

She swats my hand away, reading through the texts, "How is there nothing good? You guys act like colleagues."

"Cause we are colleagues." I respond nonchalantly. Seoyeon unnie giggles and covers her mouth. Hayoon unnie reluctantly hands me back my phone, scowling.