15- Mr. Lee

Blood Sweat and Tears had just been released and I couldn't have been happier. I'm surprised that I didn't get as much hate as I usually do, so I'm guessing A.R.M.Ys have finally accepted me as a member.

A few days after the release, my mom messaged me. Just to tell me how proud she was of me, how I looked and sounded amazing, etc. Instead of texting her, I decided to write a letter.

"What are you doing?" I look up to see Jin looking down at me in confusion.

"Writing a letter to my mom." I say as I finish with my last sentence. I've written at least three pages. For me that's a lot.

"Why don't you just message her?" Tae asks, coming into the practice room.

I shrug, "Writing an actual letter has more meaning and emotion than a text message."

I fold the pages and place them into the envelope. I seal if and write the address and the return address.

"Okay, let's go guys, we have a comeback coming up!" Namjoon announces as he enters the room. "We have to practice for a few dances, so chop chop! Let's go!" The choreographer comes in and sets up the music.

I tuck the letter away and get in position for Blood Sweat and Tears. The music kicks in and we begin.

I cannot mess up for this. First of all, it's my first live performance, and two, the choreographer is one tough cookie, so if I mess up, there'll be hell to pay.

So far, I've done the choreography perfectly until the choreographer, Mr Lee, stops us.

"What is it?" Jungkook asks him.

Mr Lee narrows his eyes at me, "You missed a step."

I widen my eyes, "I did?!"

The guys frown, "What are you talking about? I saw her, she didn't mess up." Jimin says.

"She clearly missed a big step that is one of the most important parts in the dance. Restart." Mr Lee demands.

I sigh and get back into position. The music starts and we do the dance. I've been very careful not to mess up and try my best. Mr Lee is quiet during the entire dance until the end. I mentally smile that he didn't scold me during the dance, but it turns out I was mistaken.

"Boys, step outside, I need to talk to Ms Han." He orders.

The boys reluctantly step out except for Jungkook.

"What's wrong, Mr Lee?" He asks.

"It's just about the dance. None of your concern, so just please join the rest of the boys outside." Mr Lee smiles tightly in his direction.

Jungkook gives me a confused glance before he goes outside. Mr Lee turns to me.

"What did I do, sir?" I ask.

"You think this is a friggin joke? Your dancing as if you don't care!" He yells only loud enough so the boys don't hear. "I want you to dance like your life depends on it, not as if you're a damn noodle."

I hang my head low, "I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again."

"Good." He says. "I want you to do night practices from now on until the Comeback. If you don't, wait and see what happens." He sends me a horrifying glare that makes me back into the wall.

I nod several times, "I will sir."

Mr Lee narrows his eyes, "So informal and impolite." He spits. "It's Oppa." He smirks slightly.

I frown, "Okay, sorry o-oppa." I stutter. It feels weird to say, so I automatically cringe.

He nods in approval, "Go get the boys."

I nod and scurry to the door, "Guys, let's go. We have to continue."

They file into the room and we get in position, this time for Am I Wrong. Again, I did it perfectly, but was still corrected. Even for 21st Century Girl, which is a piece of cake.

"Okay, were done for the day. You can go." Mr Lee says, "Jina, I expect you here at 8:30."

I nod, "Yes sir."

He raises his brows, "Yes what?"

I widen my eyes, "O-oh, yes oppa."

He nods in approval and lets us go. I grab my things and scurry out of the room and down the hall. I check my phone for the time; 7:45. I have less than an hour til I have to be back.

"Why are you going so fast? You that desperate to go home?" Hobi laughs.

I shake my head. "No, I have to be back for 8:30, and I need to do some things before then."

I jump in the car and wait impatiently as everyone slowly gets in.

When we get home, I run inside.

Hayoon unnie's sitting on the couch with a face mask on, a bowl of chips on her lap. She must have had a day off or something.

She frowns, "You're in a hurry. What's up?"

I pant as I lean against the couch, "I have to get back to the building for a night practice."

She nods, "There's leftover noodles in the fridge. Go nuts."

I rummage through the fridge and come up with a container of black noodles. I throw it in the microwave and wait.

I hate this. Why is Mr Lee only an asshole to me? Whenever the boys make a mistake, he just waves it off. But with me, all hell breaks loose.

The microwave's piercing beeps disrupt my thinking. I take out the container and dig in.

"Why do you have night practice?" Hayoon unnie asks.

I shrug, "Mr Lee thinks I'm messing up too much, so I have to practice every night until the Comeback."

She frowns, "I've seen you dance before, you do the choreo perfectly, in my opinion." She pops a chop into her mouth. "Is the choreographer a perfectionist?"

I shake my head, "I don't understand why he lashes out at me more than the boys."

"Maybe he just wants the best of you to shine through, or whatever." Unnie giggles. She checks her phone, "You should get going soon, it's almost 8:20."

I widen my eyes and run into the kitchen to place my bowl in the dishwasher. I pull on my shoes and my jacket, then I run out of the house.

I zoom down the road. The building is about fifteen minutes away from the house, so I'm certain that I'll be late.

When I pull up, I run inside and up the stairs. I crash into the dance room, only to be met by an angry glare.

"You're late."

__________________________

A/N: Hi! Hope you liked it!

- bangtan_bomb_