40- Mall

I jiggle my leg and wait patiently on the stairs of their house. They should be here in a few minutes...

Then the black van pulls up into the driveway. I smile brightly and stand up. The guys step out of the van and I walk forward slowly.

Namjoon and Yoongi step forward and hug me each, then Hobi, Tae, Jin, and Jimin give me a hug.

When Jungkook hops out of the car, clad in a huge black hoodie and ripped jeans, it feels as if I have a full charge of happiness.

I smile brightly and hobble towards him as fast as I can. He smiles and opens his arms, inviting me to jump into them. I do and he swings me around with my legs swinging in the air. My arms tighten around his neck and his arms tighten around my waist.

I know it's been less than a week, but I still missed him terribly.

I peck his neck as he continues to swing me around and then my legs automatically wrap around his tiny waist. I pull back and plant a kiss on his lips. He clutches my head in his massive hands and starts walking into their house.

When he closes the door behind him, Yoongi walks by and scrunches up his face.

"Enough with the PDA, will you?" He comments.

I pull away and glare playfully at him, "Come on, you say that after I caught you and Jiyoo unnie making out?" His cheeks turn bright red and begins coughing uncontrollably. He waves and walks up to his office.

I smile devilishly and Jungkook chuckles. He smiles up at me.

"Hi." He says cutely. I smile and boop his nose.

"Hi." I smile. He pecks my lips and sets me down. I give him a real hug and breath in the sent of his passion fruit body wash.

"Do you want to do something today?" He asks.

I nod, "Sure, what'd you have in mind?"

He grins, "What about the mall?"

I raise my brows. That's probably the last thing I'd thought he'd suggest. Him? The mall? Ha, that's funny.

"Really? I never thought you'd want to go to the mall, of all places." I snicker.

He shrugs, "I'm feeling adventurous, what can I say?"

I smile, "Okay, let me just get changed." I say. "See you in a bit." I say before exiting the house. I head to mine and walk up to my room.

Then I cross paths with Hayoon unnie. She smiles, "Hi! What are you up to today?" She asks.

"Kookie's taking me to the mall." I say proudly.

She laughs, "I managed to get Jimin to take me too. Want to go together?"

Normally, I would say no on this type of occasion. I'd usually want to have some alone time with Jungkook after he comes back from a trip, but I haven't spent all that much time with Jimin ever since I met him, so it would be nice. I barely know him as a person, only that he's caring and funny.

I nod and smile, "Sure! That'd be great!" I say. "I'm gonna go get changed."

She nods and smiles, then goes into her room to do the same.

I walk up to my closet and open the doors. I grab some jeans, a black top, my black coat, and my black leather boots. I put it all on and opt for a simple makeup look. I put on some concealer and then do a simply eye look that consists of a faint yellow-orange-gold eye shadow and some liner and mascara. Then I put on some nude pink liquid lipstick.