53- Punish

"Jina? Jina!"

I slowly open my eyes, shifting on the uncomfortable pillow my head is on top of.

I feel someone stroking my hair out of my face and gentle strokes on my cheek. My blurry vision lets me see seven heads looking down again me with worried expressions.

Jungkook's face comes into view, probably because his is closest to mine. Then I realize my head is resting on his leg, and not a pillow.

He cups my face and presses his forehead to mine, breathing heavily. "Thank god you're okay."

"What happened?" I ask.

"We came to look for you, then when we walked in, you collapsed." Jin explains.

I sit up slowly and Jungkook lays me down between his legs, my back hitting his chest. He hugs me to him protectively and kisses the top of my head.

"I was just dancing." I say, my voice cracking.

"And you were crying, too." Yoongi says.

I sigh and feel my cheeks, which are indeed wet from my tears, and black from my mascara. I must look like a tired panda.

"Cone on, let's take you home." Hobi says, gently helping me up.

I stumble, my jelly-like legs causing me to fall into Jimin. He holds me tightly, then crouches down infront of me.

"Hop on." He says.

I climb on his back and he stands, adjusting me on his back so I don't fall. Then they all start walking out of the building.

We don't speak the whole way home. We just walk and stay silent as ever. It was pretty awkward.

When we get to their place, Jimin hands me off to Jungkook, who carries me bridal style to his room.

He brings me into his bathroom and hands me the pyjamas I brought over.

"Take a bath, you'll need one." He says kindly, stroking my cheek.

I nod and follow him into the bathroom that contains a shower and a bathtub. He walks to the bathtub.

He turns on the water so that it's hot, then dumps in some epsom salt for my sore muscles.

I sit down on the toilet seat and slowly close my eyes. I'm so tired.

He cups my face and pecks my nose. "Come on, you need to undress."

I nod and try to force my arm out of the sleeve, but I'm unsuccessful.

He chuckles. "Hold up your arms." I do as I'm told and be easily slips off my tank top, revealing my red lace bra. I notice his cheeks flare up a neon pink and hear an uncomfortable cough.

"I can do the rest." I say. I slowly stand up and start unbuttoning my jeans. His eyes widen, but he doesn't move. He simply stares at me as I slip off the jeans. They fall to my knees and I step around them.

He gulps as he stares at my half naked figure, then scratches the back of his neck.

"Um, I'm gonna go, tell me when you're done." He says, then scurried out of the room, so I then completely undress.

I step into the bathtub and lay down, soaking my body in the piping hot water. It feels really nice.

After my bath, I change into my pyjamas, which is spandex and an oversized t-shirt. I brush my hair and braid it, then exit the bathroom.

Jungkook's lying on his bed, his eyes barely opened.

I smile and make my way over to him. I lie down and kiss his cheek, making him flinch back to reality. He smiles at me and wraps me in his arms. My head rests against his chest, letting me hear his beating heart. It's very rapid.

His arms wrap around my waist and tighten, causing our torsos to collide. His lips graze over my ear as his breathing becomes slightly heavier.

"I was really worried about you." He says huskily. I shiver as his hot breath tickles my ear, then I feel his teeth nibbling my lobe. I gasp and he gently tugs and nibbles. "Don't ever do that again. You'll be punished if you do."

"P-punished?!"

He nods and starts attacking my neck. Kissing and sucking under my ear. I gasp when I feel him nibbling my skin. That'll leave a mark for sure.

How can this kid turn from a tired, sweet kid to a horny beast in the span of five minutes?

So bipolar.

His hands move up my waist, then cup my head gently in his grip. His kisses then go from aggressive to sweet and passionate.

He pulls away gently and smiles. "We should go to bed, we have to get up in a few hours."

I nod, then cuddle closer into his chest as his arms tighten around me in a hug.

"Night, JiJi."

"Night Kuku."

•_•

We had just finished rehearsal for tonight's show, and we're now at Mom's Touch, eating chicken thigh burgers.

I pop a fry into my mouth as Hobi brightens up after setting his phone down.

"My sister's coming tonight." He says cheerfully.

"Mine is too!" Joon smiles.

Everyone all pitches in, saying how their sibling are either coming tonight or tomorrow night, and I just sit in silence.

I've sent my sister messages and I even mailed her the tickets for a VIP pass, but she hasn't replied. She's probably not even coming.

I munch on my burger, then a text pops up on my phone. It's from Jiyeon.

Jiyeon🐝: Good luck tonight!✊🏻

I sigh. Of course she's not coming.

I push away my half eaten burger and fries and sigh. I don't have much of an appetite at the moment.

Tae cautiously looks over at me. "Hey, you okay?" He and I have sort of been tip toeing around each other. Not exactly avoiding each other, simply keeping our distance.

I nod at him. "It's just that my sister's not coming to the concert, that's all." I say, forcing a smile. "It's okay, maybe next time."

They all look at me sympathetically. It must be sad for them, knowing that I'm constantly alone.

I put on my jacket. "Wanna go soon? We should get ready." I say.

They nod and we throw away our garbage, then head out.

•_•

I'm dressed similarly to the guys, except I was stuffed into a pair of the tightesr leather pants I've ever worn, while the others are simply in black pants. Must be nice to be them.

My hair is tied up in a ponytail, and my makeup is done simply. Mascara and lip tint. Nothing too fancy.

My hands are sweating waterfalls as I listen to the screaming fans. They're being really loud.

My legs start to shake and my breathing becomes uneven.

"I can't do this." I whimper to myself in English.

Namjoon comes up behind me and gently places his hands on my shoulders. He smiles down at me. "You can do this."

Jungkook back hugs me. "You'll do great, babe. I just know it." He pecks my temple and walks off to Tae.

I sigh as the staff sets up my microphone head set and fix my makeup. This is a lot more stressful than I thought.

Then, were told that it's time. It's fine to go on. It's time to start this journey.

So we get onstage, then the music starts and screams echoe through the stadium, announcing the beggining of the world tour.

Announcing the beggining of something great.

__________________________

A/N: hope it was alright, and it's not edited. I don't feel like it.

- bangtan_bomb_