58- Bitch

Words can't even describe how angry I am.

Not at Jungkook, god no.

At Dayoung.

I want to kick her all the way to Alaska.

I ball up my fists and feel the anger vibrating inside me, my chest heaving. I've never been this mad. Ever.

I walk down the stairs to them just as Dayoung pushes Jungkook away. Jungkook looks surprised at what had just happened as Dayoung points an accusing finger at him.

"Jina! He kissed me! He freaking kissed me!" She spouts.

I glare at her and purse my lips. Jungkook's staring at me wide eyed, probably afraid that I'm mad at him. He shouldn't worry, the two faced bitch infront of me should.

I turn to Jungkook. "It's okay. I'm not mad."

Dayoung looks taken aback. "What? How can you not be mad? He kissed me! He—"

I slap her across the face, a loud smacking sound echoing through the house.

I've never slapped anyone in my entire life.

I never thought I would, but this is the last straw.

Her head whips to the side, her hair flying across her face. Jungkook widens his eyes and pulls me to him, back hugging me to calm me down. But I not done yet.

"You think you can turn me against him? You're such a bitch! You just don't understand when to stop or to shut up! I've dealt with you for the past few weeks and said nothing to you. You should be happy I've been calm with you this entire time or else you'd have been on the curb the second I met you! Now leave us alone!" I scream before storming out of the house.

I slam the door closed behind me, causing Tae and Seoyeon unnie to jump.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

I point to the door. "That bitch is leaving." She looks confused, but I don't explain and storm into my room.

I slam my door closed and fling myself onto my bed.

That girl doesn't get that he's taken! She's the most persistent, selfish, clingy bitch I've ever met! No one should try to get a guy to that extent!

I'm so overwhelmed with emotion that I burst into tears in the middle of my room. I sink to my knees and bawl into my hands.

The door opens and someone hugs me, presumably one of my unnies.

But I'm wrong.

I push her away. "Get away from me!"

Dayoung falls backwards on her butt and gives me a sympathetic look. Her cheek is so red that it looks as if someone dusted a million layers of blush on her cheek.

"Look, I know you're mad—"

"Mad doesn't even begin to explain my emotions towards you right now!" I yell.

"But hear me out. I had a reason—"

"Fuck that! You don't care that he's taken, but he IS! You are just so caught up in the fact that he's good looking and sweet that you don't even care!" I belt out. Hot, salty tears are still spilling out of my eyes, blurring my vision. "You don't give a damn that it could affect us whether or not you broke us up. You are the most selfish human being I've ever met." I say coldly.

Her expression saddens and she even lets a tear fall, but I couldn't care less at this point.

She nods, but looks back up at me. "I never liked him."