56- Aftermath

It wasn't exactly sex.

We didn't get to the baby making ritual, we didn't get there at all.

But it was probably the most serious and scariest thing I've ever experienced.

It was everything other than that big move, but it was intense.

And I never knew how intense an orgasm was, or that you just has to be in an intense euphoric state to get one. You don't actually need to lose your V card to get one. I guess you learn something new everyday.

I jump into a pair of Jungkook's shorts and one of his giant t-shirts. Jungkook's asleep, and I just want something to eat as a midnight snack.

I walk down the stairs quietly and head towards the kitchen.

Big mistake.

Hobi's sitting on the counter with a bowl of Lucky Charms in his hands and a tired expression on his face. He looks at me and his eyes slowly move down to my attire.

Then he spits out a mouthful of milk and soggy cereal.

He stares at me wide eyed and a slacked jaw, milk dripping out of his mouth.

I widen my eyes at his reaction. Of course he would think what I'm thinking he'd think.

"HAN JINA—" he roars, but I slap my hand over his milk-covered mouth.

I shush him and carefully remove my hand from his mouth, then wipe it on Jungkooks shorts.

"Did you—?!" He whisper yells.

I shake my head rapidly. "No! We didn't go that far!" I whisper back harshly.

"Then how far did you go?!" He asks, his voice raising a few octaves because of the hysteria.

I remain quiet. That made him go insane.

"You're too young for...that!!" He throws his arms in the air with an upset expression. "Do you have any idea how illegal that is?!"

"Yes I know how illegal it is!" I almost yell out, but I don't want to wake anyone else up. "That's exactly why we didn't do it!"

He breaths heavily, his chest rising and falling at a rapid speed. His expression makes me want to burrow into the ground, but I'll do that later. I need him to understand that that didn't happen.

"Promise me on your goddamn life that you're still a virgin, Han Jina." He says seriously, clutching onto my shoulders tightly, as if his life depended on the answer he was looking for.

"I swear on the lives of everyone in this house that I am." I say calmly.

That seemed to calm him down slightly. He lets go of my shoulders and starts pacing nervously around the kitchen, running his hands through his ruffled hair.

"Goddamnit!" He seethes. He paces around the kitchen with speed, his skinny legs propelling him rapidly around the room.

"Hyung?" I freeze.

Perfect.

Jimin walks down the stairs, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he walks towards us. He's clad in nothing but a pair of gym shorts, his bare chest shining in the moonlight that's cast from the windows.

"Why are you being so loud?" He asks, focusing his eyes on Hobi, not noticing my presence yet.

"Because—hey!" I throw a lemon from the fruit bowl at him, hitting the back of his head. He scowls at me as he rubs the back of his head.